The idea of hp+lifesteal isn't bad, but you should never use a doran's item in your recipe.
They're better than normal items because they CAN'T be upgraded into other items.
Maybe changing the recipe to
Long Sword+
Ruby Crystal+
Vampiric Scepter could work.
300hp, 20AD and 20% lifesteal. Cost: 1340+160=1500
They're better than normal items because they CAN'T be upgraded into other items.
Maybe changing the recipe to
300hp, 20AD and 20% lifesteal. Cost: 1340+160=1500
"If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford
"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." - Stephen F Roberts
"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." - Stephen F Roberts
Searz wrote:
The idea of hp+lifesteal isn't bad, but you should never use a doran's item in your recipe.
They're better than normal items because they CAN'T be upgraded into other items.
Maybe changing the recipe to
300hp, 20AD and 20% lifesteal. Cost: 1340+160=1500
Wow for 160g that's a huge jump in stats.

I just want to keep smiling FOREVER
Nah, cheap items almost need that jump to be viable.
Maybe reducing the AD on it to 15 would be more balanced, but the other things shouldn't be reduced.
Wriggle's Lantern for example; gives +7armor, +8AD, +2%lifesteal and an active that works like a permanent ward, all for only 75g. That is a very similar item in many ways.
Maybe reducing the AD on it to 15 would be more balanced, but the other things shouldn't be reduced.
"I walked up to her big butt and asked her *** butt what." - Lil Wayne, lyrical genius
"I can't decide where I stand on abortion, on one hand it is killing children, on the other it gives women a choice." - ???
"I can't decide where I stand on abortion, on one hand it is killing children, on the other it gives women a choice." - ???
You need to log in before commenting.


I always felt like there was something missing. I needed an item that gives
Both health + life steal, and be better then Doran's.
So my idea is this:
Doran's Sword = 435g
Ruby Chrystal = 475g
Blade of Leaching = 475g +
Total = 1385g
The stat's of the item would be: 300 Health + 15 Life steal + 10 Damage.
Please comment if you like it, yes or no.
P.S. And ofc the item name has to change :)