Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

JaX mid lane! SICK!

Creator: iSpitInYourFace December 26, 2012 8:45am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Darcurse
<Member>
Darcurse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 28, 2012 1:38pm | Report
Well...
2000 games would be indeed enough to lose your way to 30.

"Surprising" someone?
You can do that with low Elo players.

Just so that you know, good sir.
DemonSovereign
<Member>
DemonSovereign's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 28, 2012 6:09pm | Report
I find it strange for an ADC to go mid lane, unless his team was dumb enough not have an an APC and have a second ADC go bot lane with the support so he was forced to take mid. In earlier levels this has happened often but only because the ADC wanted to level faster and farm faster. Now at level 30, everyone pretty much sticks with the current meta, and I don't see any ADCs mid lane. There are those rare occasions though.
Thanks TinyStar for the amazing sig<3
Care to check out my Mordekaiser guide? I'd appreciate it :D
Dark Metallica-Rocking With Mordekaiser
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 28, 2012 9:02pm | Report
NicknameMy wrote:

Jax goes mid, meets AP Master Yi and cries. Oh, actually, every champ does that.

Went vs one with AP Sion, pooped on him. All damage from Q soaked by my W and I always had a bit left to hit him.

iSpitInYourFace
<Member>
iSpitInYourFace's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 29, 2012 1:30am | Report
lets clear this up guys...i 30 lvl summoner for about 2 years now and i remember that it was the meta last year for the adc to go mid lane and some players (very few) still use the adc mid...My personal''meta'' is that EVERYTHING THAT WORKS IS THE ''META''! I m not a narrow minded kid that sticks to ''rules'' or ''meta'' things...If my play goes right and i have positive results from this then... I DONT CARE ABOUT CURRENT META SHI T! i dont want to be arrogant but if you dont experiment with your plays and just strictly follow the words of pro players/streamers or what Riot suggests then you wont ever develop your personal style and play.The meta thing changes all the time BECAUSE PEOPLE TEND TO TRY THINGS and is NOT a rule! Maybe next year the current meta sais that tank goes mid!!! WHY NOT? So my personal ''meta'' now is Jax mid and it works FOR ME very effectively.I have an average 7/10 wins with Jax mid and i totally own most of miders! It took me some days of work and experiment to find the right build and now i m very pleased with my results! AND YES HE IS A BAD SURPRISE for the poor APC current meta mider!
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 29, 2012 2:07am | Report

mr.sirell... the thing about Jax mid is that surprises the enemy team! YOU WOULD NEVER PLAY Yorick mid lane in a normal game with a normal team composition right ;)so about 90% the adc or the ap caster will face Jax mid. So after playing about 30 games mid with Jax] so on, i ended up with a rune/mastery/starting item/spells recipe that TOTALLY CRASHES MOST MID LANERS! if u are really interesting about my secret recipe i can PM you ;) I play LoL 2 years now and i have played 2000+ games so to answer you for my summoner lvl :)

Yorick is a viable mid. The Rainman did it for a while and facerolled the majority of people he faced. And from your own assumption that the meta can change in your last post, why would you then make the assumption that I would never play Yorick mid?

You are not a narrow-minded person that sticks to 'rules' or 'meta'? Please. Eat your own words.

You can PM me the 'recipe' if you want, I am actually interested. I just don't think I'd lose to a Jax in lane. Teamfights are another matter, but I doubt I'd lose lane to a Jax mid of similar level to myself (it's an unfair comparison if I get owned by a high Elo, because everything they play would probably better than me).
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 29, 2012 3:43am | Report
It's a bruiser mid, that's about it.
Go play J4, Pant, Khazix if you want some real fun in midlane

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
iSpitInYourFace
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 29, 2012 4:08am | Report
sirell wrote:

Yorick is a viable mid. The Rainman did it for a while and facerolled the majority of people he faced. And from your own assumption that the meta can change in your last post, why would you then make the assumption that I would never play Yorick mid?

You are not a narrow-minded person that sticks to 'rules' or 'meta'? Please. Eat your own words.

You can PM me the 'recipe' if you want, I am actually interested. I just don't think I'd lose to a Jax in lane. Teamfights are another matter, but I doubt I'd lose lane to a Jax mid of similar level to myself (it's an unfair comparison if I get owned by a high Elo, because everything they play would probably better than me).

mr.sirell... the assumption about Yorick mid was that IF YOU PICK Yorick in a normal team composition your team wont you go mid! Am i right or not? Sure Yorick can mid and i m pretty sure he can destroy many opponents! As many non-miders can destroy miders! As you mentioned its not a champion matter BUT a summoner matter! ;) If u have mastered a champion then u can go well with any lane you choose to go IMO! I will send you my secret recipe cause i think you are an ''out of box'' thinker as i am and i m pretty sure you will try Jax mid after this! and i really want your impressions after you ve tried it some couple of times! :)
iSpitInYourFace
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 29, 2012 4:11am | Report
koksei wrote:

It's a bruiser mid, that's about it.
Go play J4, Pant, Khazix if you want some real fun in midlane

mr.koksei...i find very interesting Kha xiz for mid! ;) but not Pantheon sry :P
Bomazon
<Member>
Bomazon's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 29, 2012 4:13am | Report
I have a friend who plays kha'zix mid. He completely roflstomps most mid laners against him.
Thnx to Nameless bard for making it
iSpitInYourFace
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 29, 2012 5:14am | Report
Bomazon wrote:

I have a friend who plays kha'zix mid. He completely roflstomps most mid laners against him.

leapers are the new miders! :P
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide