Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

JaX mid lane! SICK!

Creator: iSpitInYourFace December 26, 2012 8:45am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 29, 2012 5:04pm | Report
NicknameMy wrote:

Xin Zhao is by far the best bruiser mid. He has the biggest damage and cc early, where the mages are mostly vulnerabe. Irelia and Jax need more levels and items to get effective than Xin.

Of course, if you go bruiser mid, you need an ap bruiser top, or you lack magic damage. An magic damage jungler can help aswell. For example, you can send AP Yi top then, quite funny to see enemys go into ragemode.

This also leads me into the most op combo ever: Talon mid, AP Master Yi top, Amumu jungle. These 3 alone can rape the enemy team all day long. And the bottom lane should dominate the earlygame, so Caitlyn+ Nunu & Willump is a nice choice.

then again no1 likes xin, so it's k

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 29, 2012 10:14pm | Report
NicknameMy wrote:

-every single post in this thread-

dear god guy stop murdering my brain cells already
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 29, 2012 10:16pm | Report
Khazem wrote:

dear god guy stop murdering my brain cells already

I think it's too late. He does the job better than alcohol.
iSpitInYourFace
<Member>
iSpitInYourFace's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 30, 2012 3:18am | Report
NicknameMy wrote:

Xin Zhao is by far the best bruiser mid. He has the biggest damage and cc early, where the mages are mostly vulnerabe. Irelia and Jax need more levels and items to get effective than Xin.

Of course, if you go bruiser mid, you need an ap bruiser top, or you lack magic damage. An magic damage jungler can help aswell. For example, you can send AP Yi top then, quite funny to see enemys go into ragemode.

This also leads me into the most op combo ever: Talon mid, AP Master Yi top, Amumu jungle. These 3 alone can rape the enemy team all day long. And the bottom lane should dominate the earlygame, so Caitlyn+ Nunu & Willump is a nice choice.

yeahhh xin zao is a killer mid laner too...BUT i dont agree about the comparison to Jax because this many eyed figure is far more versatile than xin zao already at 2 lvl. Super gank dodger if u include the invisible warded Leap Strikes under your turr or the stun effect...but i think that this is a matter of player's personal choice and taste :)
tribness
<Member>
tribness's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 30, 2012 4:45am | Report
Leap Strike+ Ignite+ Exhaust+ Relentless Assault is a great ''poke'' combo before minions come!!!

LOOL u must be a magician, u do a lvl 2 combo before the minions even come ahahah stronk!
iSpitInYourFace
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 30, 2012 5:57am | Report
tribness wrote:

Leap Strike+ Ignite+ Exhaust+ Relentless Assault is a great ''poke'' combo before minions come!!!

LOOL u must be a magician, u do a lvl 2 combo before the minions even come ahahah stronk!

dont be rude and sarcastic kid...so this enhances MORE the sickness of Jax as a mid laner! right?
so the theorem that rises in my mind according to the positive feedback posts right now is that: mid lane = 1v1 lane. so why we do not see often in mid lane super duelists like Jax? ( or even Xin Zhao Irelia kha'xiz as mentioned from other guys) Seems that mid lane is exclusively for ranged champions AP or AD and when im in the mood to play or try something different my teammates want to report me before even game begins or they leave the game or they wont let me go! THIS IS SADDDDDDDDDDDD :::(
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 30, 2012 6:13am | Report
Because nobody wants to pick AP top and burst is nice to have on a team.
iSpitInYourFace
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 30, 2012 6:27am | Report
ok then...5 BRUISER TEAM! :P hahaahahahahahh Jax Irelia Xin Zhao Sion Darius
iSpitInYourFace
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 30, 2012 4:13pm | Report
So guys,,,after a week playing 40 games in a row (normal solo) Jax as a mid laner, here are some quick results and thoughts : 33 wins(21 surrender) 7 defeats(3 surrender), 8/8/9 average score, 3 first bloods, 131 average minions,8 games full build,Best Mid Friends: ALL ''glass cannon'' guys of any kind OR and ANY champions with boots and potions instead of doran items, Best Mid *******s:HIGH POWER AP CASTERS who can strike from really far away like Orianna Xerath Viktor WITH Doran's Ring (and if played by experienced and smart summoner with a plan or else...POWWWWWWWW)

Most funny games vs a stubborn Katarina! 1v1 till death before minions come! I ''survived'' with 340hp!!! she died in front of her turret R.I.P...and a poor Ziggs who stayed till 6 lvl under his turret completely terrified and frustrated after the 1 lvl ''poke'' combo :::D
Most fail games vs a very well played Xerath and Viktor (both of them full AP rune page with doran ring) lazers and lightnings! not good for Jax :::P
Most tie games vs a smart defensive sewn chaos Orianna and a smarter Amumu who switched with Annie mid lane at 2 lvl.
I remember just only a handful of games i lost the lane and that due to high frequent MULTI ganks even beside my turret! :::D funny games!

I think that this week was the most fertile and in depth work week i had as a summoner ever! I faced so many opponents and I tried many tweaking on runes/masteries/items to end up with a strongly viable mid setup. So for any Jax fanatics out there i can PM you results,runes/masteries and the strategy n gameplay tips for making this op beast A TOTAL MID DESTROYER...

Plz visit my Jaxmanian Devil build here on Mobafire for further info about this spectacular fighting badass! :::D AND HAPPY NEW YEAR (BRUISES) TO ALL! :::D
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 30, 2012 4:17pm | Report
Have a Swain, lose the lane.
Thank you Tsuki for the sig!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide