On the contrary, AS has much more synergy - his W reduces cooldowns the more times he hits - more free Qs, Qs go off faster and therefore have a lower CD on average. If you can gank at level 2, why do you take W as your second skill?
With 10 ArP (from Quints, usually) - AS will be much better for marks and glyphs (if you really want to optimize speeds - but really, MR is better). If you don't believe me, test it for yourself - but it's a common fact that AS is fastest, and Xin's abilities suit it a great deal.
Hell - even checking stonewall's superior route (which I just checked), Xin has AS Marks, ArP quints and a double golems start.
With 10 ArP (from Quints, usually) - AS will be much better for marks and glyphs (if you really want to optimize speeds - but really, MR is better). If you don't believe me, test it for yourself - but it's a common fact that AS is fastest, and Xin's abilities suit it a great deal.
Hell - even checking stonewall's superior route (which I just checked), Xin has AS Marks, ArP quints and a double golems start.
]
"Superior" means the best way to get to level 5 - it doesn't make it better than the standard route. "Superior" and "Sustained" routes are used for junglers who need to get to level 5 or level 6 quickly and can't do the standard blue-->double golems route. Xin is not one of these junglers - his gank at 4 is incredibly strong.
I currently use one of Stonewall's routes - 3 AD, 6 ArP, ArP quints, armor seals, MR glyphs. Start at wolves, kill big one, get TTS, then do blue-->small golems.
I currently use one of Stonewall's routes - 3 AD, 6 ArP, ArP quints, armor seals, MR glyphs. Start at wolves, kill big one, get TTS, then do blue-->small golems.




Jebus McAzn wrote:
I currently use one of Stonewall's routes - 3 AD, 6 ArP, ArP quints, armor seals, MR glyphs. Start at wolves, kill big one, get TTS, then do blue-->small golems.
Jebus, AD quints are stronger than AD marks. Use 1-3 AD quints (rest ArP and 9ArP marks instead. Try to stay around 15ArP(masteries+runes) for optimal jungle speed. Replace the unneeded ArP with AS.
"every now and again you come across a game that has so little emotional connection to who you are that you end up standing there, gazing at the screen and saying "I'm just pressing buttons and my life has no meaning,"" - Colin Campbell
Searz wrote:
Jebus, AD quints are stronger than AD marks. Use 1-3 AD quints (rest ArP and 9ArP marks instead. Try to stay around 15ArP(masteries+runes) for optimal jungle speed. Replace the unneeded ArP with AS.
If I could afford AD quints I would. ^_^




You need to log in before commenting.


since the rework on W arp + ad > as because as it synergize with the AS from skills