Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Lulu jungle

Creator: KazamaShoichi February 25, 2014 6:35am
KazamaShoichi
<Member>
KazamaShoichi's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 25, 2014 6:35am | Report
So I was playing with my low-elo friends and I was supposed to play Support lulu but my friends instalocked and our yi isnt responding. I was spamming 'Yi smite please' and he didnt listen. so I said '**** this. Imma lulu jungle.' And guess what. I went 17/6/29. I say on-hit lulu is a good duelist. heck, I 1-on-1'd Their master yi and killed him before I took a hit. (Whimsy,regrowth,btork OP). Anyways, I don't know if this is viable or not. It feels like I played kayle jungle that was reworked., I actually think this is better that kayle jungle as far as ganks go! So could you guys tell me what are good builds for jungle lulu?
Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 25, 2014 12:20pm | Report
Honestly if I were to end up as jungle Lulu I'd probably just go for a regular AP build since it's so powerful right now. (something like spectral wraith, athenes, lich bane or death cap, void)
I'm not going to comment on wether or not jungle Lulu could actually be a thing, but then I've seen crazier things and I can imagine it sort of working out (though I'm pretty sure she's much better as a solo laner or support due to how powerful her laning phase is)

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide