Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

@Lvx: ArP correction.

Creator: Decibal February 7, 2011 8:35pm
Decibal
<Member>
Decibal's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2011 8:35pm | Report
I'm not sure when it changed, but in 4.b) of the ArP section, you list the Black Cleaver as being able to stack it's debuff five times for 60 ArP. This is incorrect, as can stack a maximum of 3 times for 15 (flat) each, for a total of 45. The math involved in the graph is beyond me at the moment, but I'm sure this leads to Last Whisper being stronger, and Black Cleaver having a lesser impact on your item choices. That's not to say don't take it, it's still a hefty amount of ArP, but the math needs looking at again.
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2011 8:40pm | Report
Decibal wrote:

I'm not sure when it changed, but in 4.b) of the ArP section, you list the Black Cleaver as being able to stack it's debuff five times for 60 ArP. This is incorrect, as can stack a maximum of 3 times for 15 (flat) each, for a total of 45. The math involved in the graph is beyond me at the moment, but I'm sure this leads to Last Whisper being stronger, and Black Cleaver having a lesser impact on your item choices. That's not to say don't take it, it's still a hefty amount of ArP, but the math needs looking at again.

You could've posted in the thread. Also his thread is ages old and I don't believe he visits the site anymore. He wrote those calculations before the change to Black Cleaver, when it was 5 stacks for 60ArP and BC had 75 AD.

Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2011 9:50pm | Report
B-Wong wrote:

You could've posted in the thread. Also his thread is ages old and I don't believe he visits the site anymore. He wrote those calculations before the change to Black Cleaver, when it was 5 stacks for 60ArP and BC had 75 AD.

^This pretty much sums up my thoughts.
Zeprido is currently:Online
If I've helped you at all in any way, or you really like my post click that +Rep button =)
You can always call me Zep for short =D
Feel free to private message me with questions/concerns or if you just want to chat =)
Footyballs
<Member>
Footyballs's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2011 9:55pm | Report
Zeprido wrote:

^This pretty much sums up my thoughts.

^This is a pretty pointless post.
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2011 9:58pm | Report
Footyballs wrote:

You guys can't quote better than me :|

Trojan995
<Veteran>
Trojan995's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 8, 2011 11:58am | Report
B-Wong wrote:

You guys can't quote better than me :|

We can certainly try, can't we?
Click for one of my awesome builds!
Thanks to Mowen, WrATHofVuLK, and AlexanPT for the signatures! Check out Tristana: The Lane Game, Maokai: The Chu8 Way, and Twisted Fate: Card Games!
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 8, 2011 1:53pm | Report
But let's not.
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 8, 2011 2:21pm | Report
Footyballs wrote:

Not really, was just pointing out that after reading the main post and had thoughts, the B-Wong's post was close enough to mine that I agreed with him and stated so.
Zeprido is currently:Online
If I've helped you at all in any way, or you really like my post click that +Rep button =)
You can always call me Zep for short =D
Feel free to private message me with questions/concerns or if you just want to chat =)
Trojan995
<Veteran>
Trojan995's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 8, 2011 2:37pm | Report
If you put on 3D glasses the re-quotes look like a massive pyramid
Click for one of my awesome builds!
Thanks to Mowen, WrATHofVuLK, and AlexanPT for the signatures! Check out Tristana: The Lane Game, Maokai: The Chu8 Way, and Twisted Fate: Card Games!
Decibal
<Member>
Decibal's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 8, 2011 5:47pm | Report
The main post had asked for comments and replies to be put in new treads for organization purposes. So uh, I did. Sorry?

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide