Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

My Cute Hamster Champion Concept

Creator: PervySages June 26, 2022 2:35pm
PervySages
<Member>
PervySages's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 26, 2022 2:35pm | Report
intro:
I have a new champion concept. It is a cute hamster called Fury Coconut. It is a mixed black and white hamster. The idea is the hamster is so cute, no one wants to attack it. It also has hamster wheels.

Champion name: Fury Coconut

Passive:
Hamster Wheels - Hamster wheels will spawn on walls around the hamster. (similar to illaoi tentacles) Hamster wheels are usable by all champions. Run on the wheel for 1-3 seconds for a temporary buff including AD increase, AP increase, a shield, movement speed increase. Hamster Wheels are destroyed after an opponent uses it. The longer you run on the wheel, the larger the buff and the longer is lasts.

Q: Tackle - Fury Coconut does a low tackle that makes the champion fall for 1 second and takes % max hp damage.

W: Roll Out - you start rolling, you bounce off of enemy champions in the opposite direction, you deal increase damage as the rolling continues, 3 seconds are added after each bounce.

E: Food bowl - Place a bowl of food down. Any champion can eat it to heal.

R: Cuteness overload - All champions (ally and enemy) are charmed to walk towards Fury Coconut for 3 seconds. Range is approximately Amumu ult

I thought of this concept today and felt I had to share. It is a rough draft, although maybe with some tweaks, I would love to see this champ.
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 24, 2023 6:35am | Report
Hello PervySages!

Some thoughts. It may be helpful if Hamster Wheels gave a more specific bonus to one particular stat. Currently it gives bonuses to AD, AP, and movement speed, as well as a shield. It may be more strategically useful if it gave a bonus to perhaps one stat, since it could then be stronger and enable players to use it for a specific benefit, rather than a well-rounded one.

I don't know if it's the best idea to have R - Cuteness Overload charm allies as well. Granted, that's a downside to the skill, which could allow it to be stronger. However, I'm personally wary of it as the player might hamper their allies, even if accidentally.

That's all I have. Thank you for your time.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide