Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

New Cassiopeia builds

Creator: Dremu July 31, 2012 11:57am
Dremu
<Member>
Dremu's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 31, 2012 11:57am | Report
So i've been trying to think of some new ways to build Cass. I wanted some opinions on whether you guys like the idea of maybe starting doran's going b grabbing boots and another doran's but then here's the part where it gets interesting. How would you put an RoA and then an athene's? Do you think an athene's is necessary with her passive? Or should I just grab something else. My thoughts are all about the CDR for her Q to make her E cast even better but also for the MR when mid (since 90% of the time you're up against a mid AP) and the mana regen of course. I wanted to say RoA for more survivability and to of course make her do more dmg etc. I'm kind of out of it today so idk if this sounds completely stupid or not just yeah.
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 31, 2012 12:18pm | Report
this might be a double edged sword: my example is LeBlanc. I like very much to play her but if i can't get fed, i won't be able to build glass cannon and snowball hard. So, probably instead of doing it, by getting mejai's or DGF i get RoA and Athene's, for example. you will hardly kill someone, but you will surelly live longer. If the game takes too long my build probably looks like this:

Rabadon's Deathcap
Void Staff
Rod of Ages
Guardian Angel
Athene's Unholy Grail/ Banshee's Veil
whatever shoes you see fit for teamfights.

Sig made by elenah
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 31, 2012 12:58pm | Report
if you get ganked early in lane or take a ton of harass you'll lose because you dont have the sustain of health pots.
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide