Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Noxian Support

Creator: Arenor June 24, 2013 12:28pm
Would you like ??? in the league?
Arenor
<Member>
Arenor's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 24, 2013 12:28pm | Report
Hi everyone, my name is Arenor and I main supports. I noticed that there are no noxian supports and i imagined one that fits the "survival of the fittest" noxus.

He/she is an aggresive support, with little poke and heal, he/she is meant for a kill lane. He/she is from noxus, where he was master of the arena, where Xin Zhao and Alistar were. He is in charge of taking the prisoners and making a show of it. Draven seriously boosted his popularity as he brought many viewers.

So I haven't thought of a name yet, feel free to suggest ideas and i might like it. Currently i will call him ???

??? Is a male/female, with red and black robes flowing to the ground, a few pieces of plate armor, like gauntlets, breastplate, boots, pauldren all black. Long dark hair with a white streak, one glass eye, and plenty of scars. With one hand ??? Holds a blue flame, and in the other, a whip, 2 prongs at the end like a snake tongue. When ??? Walks his flame hand is held forward and his whip is dragging behind like Tryndamere holds his sword. Needless to say that if it's a woman riot will make her big breasted because they are sexist capitalist pigs :)

Anyway-

???- The Arena Master

Passive- Death toll
Every time a unit dies near ??? +every 12 seconds, ??? Gains a stack of death toll. Upon reaching 8 stacks he prepares his whip, holding it over his head, and his next attack causes a cc effect.
On the next basic attack knocks back 50 range
If slowed with "terrorize", the debuff and steroid are doubled.
If within "flame pit" the enemy is rooted for 1.5 second.
Will deal 50% more damage and knock up for 1 seconds when hit with "punishment"
If burning from "final calling" the enemy is pulled 300 range towards ???.

Utility- Q: Terrorize
??? Lets out a shout that decreases all nearby enemies (600 range) movement and attack speed by 2/4/6/8/10% for 4/4.5/5/5.5/6 seconds. Allies within range gain movement and attack speed equal to that. cd- 15/14/13/12/11 mana- 30/40/50/60/70

This is ??? steroid ability and chasing ability. This not only decreases the enemy's speed, it increases your allies and your own speed. A great tool for laning and teamfights. Makes ??? Good with a.spd carries and good against them.

Defence- W: Flame Pit
Creates a circle of flames 140-radius, at target location 400 range. The flames heal allies and minions within for 1/1.5/2/2.5/3% of their max health each second, while damaging enemies and enemy minions, each second by 1/2/3/4/5% of their max health. (+30% Ap as a flat bonus) circle lasts 6 seconds. Cd:22/21/20/19/18 mana: 100/115/130/145/160

This ability has many uses, but because of the high cooldown and mana cost you must choose how to use it. You can simply heal your carry for sustain or poke the enemy. It is also great for sieging, both healing your minions and damging your enemies thus creating big waves. In teamfights this ability damages the entire enemy team and heals yours. The reason it is %hp is to not be Op heal on your adc, while still being effective on your tanks. At max level this heals 18% max hp and damges 30%. The 6 second duration make it easy for enemies to exit the zone, and hard for allies to stay the whole duration. Maybe its a bit much...

Damage- E: Punishment
??? Strikes with his whip, dealing damage to a targeted enemy from 400 range. Deals 50/75/100/125/150 (+50% Ap) (+30% Ad). Cd: 9/8/7/6/5 mana 20/30/40/50/60

As ??? Damage ability this has a low cooldown and is spammable. It is used for poke and harass, and provides a displacememt cc for interrupting channeled abilities without knocking the enemy away.

Ultimate- R: Final Calling
??? Magically sets his whip on fire (0.5 seconds channel time) and sends a skillshot hooks with 600 range. If hit the hooked enemy recieves 50/75/100 (+50% Ap) damage over 3 seconds, and is stunned for 1 second. At the end of the stun duration the whip tries to hook another enemy champion in a 200 radius around the first one. If it is succesful, both receive another 50/75/100 (+50% Ap)(over 3 seconds, stacks with previous burn) and are stunned for 1 second, at the end of which the process repeats untill the whip fails to find more targets. For the entire duration of the ultimate (1-5 seconds) ??? Is not able to act. Cd: 150/125/100 mana: 200/200/200

This ability is similar to chain coruption. It infects from one target to another, stunning and damaging them. If this hits all enemies, the initial target had received stun after stun to a total of 5 seconds stunned. Quicksilver Sash and Cleanse remove the stun and end the chain effect. This is ??? Main initiating and teamfight ability.

So thats it! Tell me your opinion :) don't hold back, tell me everything bad about it as well so i can change :)
Permafrost
- special thanks to VirusNG1, LaCorpse
rudyards
<Member>
rudyards's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 24, 2013 3:00pm | Report
His passive is weird. The point of supports is not requiring items to have a sizable impact on the course of the game. Giving him gold shouldn't help him if he's a support. His Q not scaling is interesting, making it a 1 point wonder. I hope you don't mean that his W scales 30% of his AP percentage wise (if he has 100 AP he does 30% of their HP per second). I feel like it's a little OP, and doesn't offer much offensive counterplay (if his allies are in it, they regen stupidly fast), and it's cooldown just means it will purely be used defensively. Perhaps make it a killable unit which gives 5 GP or so when killed? His E feels alright, albiet a little lackluster if you just use it on it's own. Giving a support a suppression will end poorly, and giving him a click and cast pull makes it even stronger. It's cooldown is hugely limiting, admittedly, but it still is hugely significant.

Overall, he scales way too well to be a support, and he'd probably be run as a mid using his W to remain in lane, his E to harrass easily, and his ult to kill.
Arenor
<Member>
Arenor's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 25, 2013 8:42am | Report
Changed a lot of stuff. New passive and ultimate, played around with the numbers and all around improved and balanced. Still no name...
Permafrost
rudyards
<Member>
rudyards's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 25, 2013 9:38am | Report
His new ult is definitly cooler, but somewhat hard to imagine. Possibly could do a little more damage, but not necessary. His Passive just feels like a rip off of Thresh passive. I'd highly advise thinking of something other than just allowing him to scale better.
Arenor
<Member>
Arenor's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 25, 2013 2:15pm | Report
Changed the cc from punishment to the passive
Permafrost
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 26, 2013 9:35pm | Report
its weird how you say he has little poke and little healing but said hes supposed to be an all in support even though he doesnt really have an all in ability like blitz thresh and leona

by the way thresh leona and blitz cant heal and offer little poke, thresh having poke on his AA

this guy has poke on his AA, his W and E, and his W is also a heal

oh and he gets an amazing cc on AA, combined with all the sustain and poke he has

what a good all in champion (sarcasm btw)
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Arenor
<Member>
Arenor's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 26, 2013 10:40pm | Report
Too pokey huh :P anyway i'm rewriting ghis in a new thread. I want to change alot and starting a new thread is easier. I just change him to be a poke support, like lulu or janna, who have lots of poke with their aa and abilities + having a heal/shield. His base stats (which I havent written) will make him a squishy, instead of "all in" stats.
Permafrost

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide