Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Qrinh - |The Exalted Aegis| [WiP]

Creator: Ascent January 1, 2012 10:04pm
Ascent
<Member>
Ascent's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 1, 2012 10:04pm | Report

Story:

Quoted:
Throughout the ages, Mount Targon has been the birthplace of many great warriors. Qrinh's father was one of the few that was honored with that title. His tribed which is called the Aesir were known as one of the most infamous warriors in battle because when an ally dies, they become stronger thus making them almost invincible in the battlefield.

Problem is... Qrinh was not one to like seeing his comrades die in battle. He devoted himself into protecting his precious comrades because he has a mindset of teamwork above all. His tribe, unpleased by his way of thinking decided to test out his strength. For his father, disgraced by his son's way decided to exile him from the tribe.

Knowing that this would happen, Qrinh decided to go to the League in order to prove that sacrificing companions in order to gain strength isn't the right way. It's by uniting each other's forces which produces victories. Qrinh was now on his way to the League to prove his tribe wrong.

Concept made by Calavera666

Quoted:

Qrinh, The Exalted Aegis
Health: ***********
Attack: **********
Spells: **********
Difficulty: **********

[*] Iron Will(Innate):
Quoted:
Each hits Qrinh receives he gains +6/10/14 Armor and Magic Resistance for every hit taken. Lasts for 5 seconds and stacks up to 3 times.

[*Q] Shield Toss:
Quoted:
Qrinh tosses his shield towards an enemy. Stunning the enemy if it has higher ability power than him or slowing the enemy if it has higher attack damage. If both applies, it shall be a splash that stuns that single target and slows the enemies around the stunned enemy within a small radius. If neither of these applies, the enemy should only take damage.|SkillShot|

[Costs] 70/75/80/85/90 |Mana|.
[Cooldown] 17/15/13/11/9.
[Magical damage] 30/80/110/160/210 (+50% of total armor).

[Stun time] 0.5/0,8/1.1/1.3/ secs.
[Slow] 8/11/14/17/20%.
[Slow Duration] 1.5 secs.
[AoE Radius] 350.

[*W] Eminent Bulwark:
Quoted:
Qrinh sends out his shield to protect nearby ally, leaving him vulnerable to more damage but reducing the damage his ally takes by incoming attack damages.

[Costs] 60/65/70/75/80 |Mana|.
[Cooldown] 10/9/8/7/6.
[Damage taken] 8/7.5/7/6.5/6 (% More damage).
[Damage reduced towards ally] 6/9.5/13/16.5/22 (% More damage).

[*E] Swift Advocacy:
Quoted:
Qrinh targets a fellow ally within a limited radius. Charges up to him and taunts the attacker who threatens (deals the most damage) his ally the most. Granting his ally damage reduction for a certain time and taunting the enemy for a limited time.

[Costs] 95 |Mana|.
[Cooldown] 13/12/11/10/9.
[Taunt duration] 1.5 secs.
[Damage reduction duration] 3 secs.
[Damage reduction strength] 60/65/70/75/80 (+0.35 per ability power).

[*R] Undying Conviction (Ultimate):
Quoted:
For a bried time, Qrinh will send out a shield to reduce incoming damage to himself and his allies within a certain area radius;(Damage combined)while reducing his enemies armor and magic resist who are within his radius.

[Costs] 100 |Mana|.
[Cooldown] 60 secs.
[Radius] 1000
[Ultimate Duration] 7 secs.
[Damage reduced] 300/550/800.
[Reducing enemies armor + magic resist] 5/8/11% (+0,5% per ability power.)
Ascent
<Member>
Ascent's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 15, 2012 5:14pm | Report
BUMP. Finished I couldn't take off the WiP. But please feel free to criticize.
Luckyisdaname
<Member>
Luckyisdaname's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 17, 2012 8:04am | Report
Lore needs a bit of tweaking but is acceptable.

Iron Will needs a slight buff. It's okay for Level 1 - Level 3 but is useless afterwards. 12 Armor and Magic Resist won't make a difference when you're Level 18. Also, you didn't type how long the buff lasts.

What if neither apply to Q? Just the damage applies? Also, he's basically a tank or offtank; you'll only be able to stun the enemy tank and only (possibly) slow the other enemies around him (which is unlikely as they should be behind the tank, especially the nuke and Long Range DPS). Also, you didn't type down how long the slow lasts. This is a very interesting skill, just needs adjustments.

You forgot to type how long the buff lasts. The skill is too strong, tone it down.

Again, what's his E's duration? How does the skill's coding determine which enemy is "most threatening"? What do you mean by damage reduction? A shield?

Duration for R? 20% AoE Armor and MRES is too strong. 800 damage reduction? You mean an AoE shield that takes in 800 damage per person? Elaborate.
Ascent
<Member>
Ascent's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 18, 2012 10:55am | Report

Lore needs a bit of tweaking but is acceptable.

Iron Will needs a slight buff. It's okay for Level 1 - Level 3 but is useless afterwards. 12 Armor and Magic Resist won't make a difference when you're Level 18. Also, you didn't type how long the buff lasts.

What if neither apply to Q? Just the damage applies? Also, he's basically a tank or offtank; you'll only be able to stun the enemy tank and only (possibly) slow the other enemies around him (which is unlikely as they should be behind the tank, especially the nuke and Long Range DPS). Also, you didn't type down how long the slow lasts. This is a very interesting skill, just needs adjustments.

You forgot to type how long the buff lasts. The skill is too strong, tone it down.

Again, what's his E's duration? How does the skill's coding determine which enemy is "most threatening"? What do you mean by damage reduction? A shield?

Duration for R? 20% AoE Armor and MRES is too strong. 800 damage reduction? You mean an AoE shield that takes in 800 damage per person? Elaborate.

Thank you for the criticizing! I made changes to the champion. Please review again! :D
Luckyisdaname
<Member>
Luckyisdaname's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 19, 2012 3:19am | Report
Is his passive permanent or a temporary buff? If it's permanent, then I think it's a bit too powerful early on since he can just dive into a creep wave and let them hit him 18 times for an automatic +24 to both Armor and Magic Resist. It does, however, make Jungling very interesting. If it's temporary, then it's too imbalanced. Getting hit 18 times to get 24 Armor and Magic Resist (for X seconds) is too suicidal. When I said buff, I meant doing something like increasing the passive bonus as he levels or switching from flat numbers to percentages.

If it's permanent, I suggest increasing the maximum bonus to around 40-50, decrease the gain to 0.25 per attack and that attacks from champions give quadruple the bonus.

If it's temporary, I suggest that the flat bonus increases at level 6, 11, and 16, higher gain per attack, and lower stacks. For example, "Gain +4/8/12 Armor and Magic Resistance for every hit taken. Lasts for 4 seconds and stacks up to 4 times." This promotes jungling and makes harrassing him harder while still letting the buff be useful in clashes.

The Q is a lot more interesting now; he now has more of an offtank feel. I suggest increasing the AoE of the slow, lowering the maximum flat damage from 230 to 210, and increasing the cooldown significantly. A 2 second stun on a 5 second cooldown that hits for potentiolly 300+ is OP. If you max out his CDR to 40%, that makes it 3 seconds.

The W still hasn't been editted (I think). Still doesn't have a duration and the percentages are too imbalanced. You only take 6% more damage while your ally gets 22% damage reduction. Also, if he sends out his shield, how does he use Shield Toss?

The E's taunt duration is too long. If I'm interpreting this correctly, this skill will give your ally a shield that absorbs 80(+0.75 ability power) damage. If I'm correct, then I think you should change the scaling of leveling up the skill and increase the base shield strength whie lowering the ability power ratio.

I don't understand it too well but I think your R is basically Maokai's R with added Armor and Magic Resist reduction. If not, then is it like Purist(from DotA)'s Guardian Angel skill? If it's like Maokai's R, then you should change the concept of the skill since you don't want two of the same R's in the game. If it's like Guardian Angel, then the duration is waaaaaay too long. Again, it's still also like Maokai's R.

The reduction increases by 1.5% for every ability power... So if I have 100 ability power, then it's 150% reduction?
deyrth
<Member>
deyrth's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 19, 2012 10:21am | Report
someone had an interesting idea along the lines of this R ambiguity, which I agree from above is not clear in the text. R right now either reduces damage (I think that's the intention, yes, like maokai's R) or creates a shield like Shen's R. I don't know if that's guardian angel, but I read a champ idea on either this one or the league forum that was like Purist a priest or something, and the thing they did was no time decay on the R shield. So, conceivably, you could like hoard them! hahaha. Totally awesome.

It seems like your guy is like, continuously holding his shield over them tho, rather than giving them something to have.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide