Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Qualina - The Arch Guardian

Creator: Blydden August 4, 2011 5:29pm
Blydden
<Member>
Blydden's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 4, 2011 5:29pm | Report
With the release of Dominion, no better time to release my 3rd tank of my tank army! I'm sure her ultimate will be quite OP on the new map. Enjoy!

(Special thanks to Lugignaf "Luigi")
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Qualina - The Arch Guardian

Passive: Sentient Portal
Upon dying, Qualina begins to exerts a shockwave of force, stunning surrounding enemies for 0.75 seconds after 0.75 seconds. While dead, her corpse gives vision.

Q: Disenchanting Crush
Mana Cost: 40/45/50/55/60
Cooldown: 9/8.5/8/7.5/7 sec
Qualina enpowers her next attack to deal 30/60/90/120/150 (+0.45) additional magic damage and reduce the target's Magic Resist by 15/20/25/30/35 for 4 seconds.

W: Constricting Bonds
Mana Cost: 75/80/85/90/95
Cooldown: 12 sec
Qualina calls upon the Arch, dealing 50/85/120/155/190 (+65% of her Magic Resist) magical damage to surrounding enemies, and snaring them for 1.25 seconds.

E: Continuum Warp
Mana Cost: 80/85/90/95/100
Cooldown: 23/21/19/17/15 sec
Qualina blinks to target location, dealing 90/115/140/165/190 (+0.45) magical damage to surrounding enemies and silencing them for 1.5 seconds.

R: Second Sentry
Mana Cost: 100/75/50
Cooldown: 300 sec
Qualina places an invisible focus next to her that lasts for 2/2.5/3 minutes, which gives vision around it. While the focus is present, Qualina can activate R again to return to it. If Qualina dies while the focus is present, the focus disappears.

Fantastic artwork by Xiaowiriamu & TheNamelessBard!
Evil Nosferatu
<Member>
Evil Nosferatu's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 4, 2011 6:27pm | Report
I do think that this champion is pretty fairly balanced based on the information that I see here. I think that she's not too OP. The snare lasts a reasonable amount of time and so forth. What I'd like to see more of are details that haven't been included such as how far the blink and teleport abilities are. I would also like to see base stats as well as level increase ratios and so forth. Also, champion history and theme would be good as I don't think just a name and so forth is enough to really go by.

Thanks for posting it. :D
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 4, 2011 6:33pm | Report
Blydden, Y U steal my help?! And then, not give credit.... For shame...

Thank you to jhoijhoi for the sig, and all the dividers in the guide.

Blydden
<Member>
Blydden's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 4, 2011 7:32pm | Report

I do think that this champion is pretty fairly balanced based on the information that I see here. I think that she's not too OP. The snare lasts a reasonable amount of time and so forth. What I'd like to see more of are details that haven't been included such as how far the blink and teleport abilities are. I would also like to see base stats as well as level increase ratios and so forth. Also, champion history and theme would be good as I don't think just a name and so forth is enough to really go by.

Thanks for posting it. :D

Thanks big brother : D <3
...I haven't worked all those out yet those but I will XD

Lugignaf wrote:

Blydden, Y U steal my help?! And then, not give credit.... For shame...

I was wondering if you'd notice ;D Ah Luigi~

Fantastic artwork by Xiaowiriamu & TheNamelessBard!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide