Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

"Surge"-the flesh stealer.

Creator: alektramp August 13, 2012 4:32am
alektramp
<Member>
alektramp's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2012 4:32am | Report
Hello all,this is a champion who loves flesh,and has flesh abilities.He would be great to be a new champion in League,but riot doesn't cares about this idea for champion,but who knows,they will maybe see this idea,and try to make a champion who is almost like this one.Believe me this is a great champion idea.Surge is an off-tank champion with ad items.

Ill tell u so much about this champion:
1.Lore.
2.Abilities.
3.Summary

1.Lore:In an small village in Demacia, next to a forest, people went missing.The people of the village went inside the forest in search of the thing that is toking the people away.They found a cave in the forest, and in front of it, the bones of the stolen people.They found a creature, nothing like a human,but still it was a human before.

One day a man called Surge was walking in a forest, his luck was not good enough, he ran on Vladimir.When Vladimir tried to harvest his blood, some terrible mistake happened, and Vladimir just ran off in amongst the trees.As surge got up,he felt a strange need...a need for blood and flesh.For a month he stayed in that forest, toking lives from anyone who he would find, the flesh of the victims slowly started to grow on Surge, making him strange, inhuman.Now he adapted himself to the best way possible to rip flesh off, until nothing is left. After he was caught they captured him in a prison, but summoners can summon him to fight in the league, and satisfy his hunger for flesh.

2.Abilities:
-Passive=Every eight second,hes next attack gains bonus damage(deals 5% of enemy cocurent health).

-Q-"Throw flesh"=(-40 hp when cast)Surge rips from his body some flesh and throws it at enemy target,it deals 70/100/140/170/220(+30% of your attack damage),and slows target by 10%/15%/20%/25%/30% for 3 seconds.(cooldown 16/14/12/10/8)

-W-"Undying hunger"=(No cost)Passive:regenerates 1%/1.5%/2%/2.5%/3% of your maximum hp every 5 seconds.Active:Doubles the passive effect and adds 10/20/30/40/50 attack damage for 10 seconds.(Cooldown 20/21/22/23/24)

-E-"Flesh bite"(-20/-25/-30/-35/45 hp when cast)Surge's next attack will deal bonus damage of 50/70/90/110/130 and bleed effect of 10/15/20/25/30 damage per second for 5 seconds.(Cooldown 15/13/11/9/8)

-R-"Corpse feast"=(-40/-55/-80 hp when cast)You can choose to activate:You can activate on enemy corpse and heal yourself for 15%/25%/35% of your maximum hp(Then u dont lose hp of cast ultimate),or cast on enemy to jump to them and deal 150/230/300 damage(+70% of your attack damage).(Cooldown when cast on corpse=50/40/30)(Cooldown when cast on enemy=90/80/70).

3.Summary:I hope you enjoyed reading this idea and i hope you like it.And this message is for riot if u read this:
'I am trying to contact u so much ways and i cant send you a message for some ideas for new champions,i have 3 ideas that are great and im sure that you'll like it.If u can respond to comments and contact me i would be glad to speak with u and coroperate with you and see if u like my ideas.Riot,I am saying this to you because I whant to help you creating new ideas.I have so much ideas for items too.Riot please respond to me and we will see if you like the ideas.Keep up the good work and sorry for my bad english,I am not so good at writing it but i know speaking it very good. :)
alektramp
<Member>
alektramp's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2012 4:46am | Report
Riot u can respond me here if you ever care to read on mobafire something. :)

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide