Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Rok' Nar, The Seed of Destruction

Creator: JEFFY40HANDS August 20, 2011 9:11am
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 20, 2011 9:11am | Report
Picture

History- Unknown

Role Type: Off Tanky Mage/Pure Tank/Pure Mage
Primary role is disruption. Capable of tanking or DPSing as a mage or a bit of both.

Deep Roots (Passive)- Rok' Nar's team gains bonus AD/AP while on earthy surfaces (excludes bases and the river unless in brush)

Living Spore (Q): Rok' Nar seeds target location, he may then activate that seed dealing AoE damage to targets in its radius. Additonally if an enemy champion is struck by the inital Spore "toss" they become the beacon for the AoE damage upon activation. the spore detonates automatically after 5 seconds. (Medium CD long range harass).

Poison Ivy (W): Passive-Melee attacks against Rok' Nar poison the attacker for a few seconds. Active- Rok' Nar's abilities apply the posion affect for a medium duration. Passive is inactive while the active is active.

Thorn (E): Rok' Nar fires a projectile at target champion dealing damage, if the target is afflicted by Rok' Nar's poison they are stunned for a short duration. (Short CD medium range harass)

Take Root/Uprooted: Take Root- Rok' Nar hurtles towards target location. Upon arrival he roots himself to the spot (and any enemy champions within range for a short duration). During this time Rok'Nar's passive is doubled for all nearby friendlies and can take effect on "non-earthy" surfaces. Uprooted- Rok Nar may choose to uproot at anytime dealing AoE damage and causing a small knockback to targets still in range. ((Medium damage short stun ultimate meant to disrupt))

Hope the picture comes up when you click on it. But yeah bored at work :/
gwadzila
<Member>
gwadzila's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 20, 2011 10:02am | Report
but... now I can't fix your numbers </3

Passive seems... questionable. Basically it means you have an AD and AP aura at almost all times, and how often will you really need it in the base?

Q seems exactly like sapling toss.

Otherwise, I like it.
Credit to jhoijhoi for this intense battle.
Whenever you +Rep me, a puppy finds a home.
My builds: Gragas Veigar Soraka
My Blog is f*cking important.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 20, 2011 10:03am | Report
You can make some up for me :D

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide