Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Sion rework (2)

Creator: dh3nz May 9, 2014 3:48pm
dh3nz
<Member>
dh3nz's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 9, 2014 3:48pm | Report
My idea for sion rework
[ATTACH]962827[/ATTACH]
Sion, the undead warrior.
Bumping without upvoting, or upvoting without bumping is a crime!!!!
NOTE: IF THESE THINGS SEEM OP, IT HAS NOT BEEN TESTED SO THE NUMBERS WILL NOT BE FINAL

[ATTACH]962771[/ATTACH]Passive: Soul leech
Sion permanently increases his maximum health whenever he kills a unit with either his attacks or abilities. This bonus is doubled against large units. HEALTH GAINED PER KILL: 1.5 / 2.5 / 3.5 (Both upgrade at levels 7 / 13 / 18)

[ATTACH]962778[/ATTACH]Q: Deadly dash

Passive: When auto-attacking the same target for 4 seconds, Sion snares the enemy for 1.0 / 1.25 / 1.50 / 1.75 / 2.0 seconds; Sion cannot snare the same target within 5 seconds.

Active: Sion dashes to a single target enemy dealing physical damage. Additionally, Sion reduces the armor of the enemy for 4 seconds.
Damage: 50 / 75 / 100 / 125 / 150, (+ 40% AP) (+ 20% AD)
Armor reduced: 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 / 30%
Cooldown: 11 / 10 / 9 / 8 / 7
Cost: 24 / 36 / 44 / 50 / 56 HEALTH
Range: 625

Note: About all the skills in this sion rework have ap scalings and AD scalings. This is to keep the hybrid Sion so many people love.
[ATTACH]962777[/ATTACH]W: Undying shield

Active: Sion surrounds himself with a shield which absorbs 100/150/200/250/300 (+.050 Max HP) damage and gains a movement speed buff of 10%, which becomes 15% when an enemy has their back turned for up to 10 seconds. The slow decays by 5% after 5 seconds. After 5 seconds, if the shield is not broken, Sion can detonate the shield but costing him health, dealing physical / magic damage to nearby enemies. If Sion does not detonate the shield after 10 seconds, the shield explodes automatically but Sion does not lose health. Additionally, enemies that are 300 units closer to Sion's explosion radius take 20% more damage.
Shield strength: 100 / 150 / 200 / 250 / 300 (+.050 Max HP)
DAMAGE WHEN FARTHER THAN 300 UNITS: 100 / 150 / 200 / 250 / 300 (+30% AD) (+60% AP)
DAMAGE WHEN CLOSER THAN 300 UNITS: 120 / 180 / 240 / 290 / 350
Cooldown: (after shield expires or detonates) 12 / 10 / 9 / 8 / 7
COST: 32 / 38 / 44 / 50 / 58 HEALTH (When detonating shield)
Explosion area: 500
EDIT: I added damage to Sion's shield once again, so his early game wouldn't be so bad. But, I lowered the base damage and now it scales with Sion's maximum health as it was before.

[ATTACH]962775[/ATTACH] E: Brutal strike

Active: Sion swings his axe recklessly, causing his next basic attack deal bonus damage and causes the enemy to bleed for 3 / 3.5 / 4.0 / 4.5 / 5.0 seconds. During this time, Sion regenerates 0.5% of his maximum health . If the enemy dies, Sion's health regeneration duration is doubled. (NOTE: Brutal strike can hit structures, but only the bonus is included).
BONUS PHYSICAL DAMAGE: 20 / 40 / 60 / 80 / 100 / (+100% AD) (+ 40 / 45 / 50 / 55 / 60% AP)
Cost: 15 / 22 / 29 / 36 / 43 HEALTH
Cooldown: 8 / 7.5 / 7.0 / 6.5 / 6.0
Bleed: 12 / 15 / 24 / 27 / 32 (+40% AD)

I have two types of ultimates; one that keeps the original one with some minor tweaks, or something else that is completely diffrent.

Direction 1
[ATTACH]962779[/ATTACH]R: Fury of the ancients
Passive: Sion gains 1.0/1.5/2.0 (upgrades at levels 1/7/13) fury per second. Using abilities, Sion gains 5 fury instead, and auto attacks bring 3 fury.(max 100)

Active: For the next 10/15/20 seconds,Sion gains bonus lifesteal, attack speed, gains a attack damage buff, and his range is shortly increased by 50. During this time, Sion's auto-attacks do not bring fury, but Sion still gains fury passively and also when using abilities. Additionally, Sion's basic attacks will heal surrounding allies for a percentage of the damage dealt.
Lifesteal: 50 / 75 / 100%
Attack speed: 35 / 40 / 50%
Attack damage buff: 25 / 45 / 65
Cost: 100 fury
AoE heal radius: 200
Heal to nearby allies: 25 / 37.5 / 50%

Direction 2
[ATTACH]962779[/ATTACH] R: Fury of the ancients
PASSIVE: Sion gains 1.0/1.5/2.0 (upgrades at levels 1/7/13) fury per second. Using abilities, Sion gains 5 fury instead, and auto attacks bring 3 fury.(max 100) Sion's ult is only available when he reaches 100 fury.

ACTIVE: Sion lets out a battle cry of the ancients, dealing physical damage to all nearby enemies, healing Sion for a percentage of the damage dealt. If Sion hits more than one enemy, Sion reduces enemy spells and basic attacks by 20%. If it's three enemies he hits, it becomes 30%. If it's four enemies, its 40%, all for 5 seconds. Additionally, Sion's axe becomes enhanced, making his auto attacks do magic damage and increasing his range shortly by 50, for 10 seconds (the magic damage does not apply to turrets). However, during this time, Sion's autoattacks and spells do not gain fury, but he still passively gains fury.(Similar to Rengar's W, not like karthus's E)

DAMAGE: 175 / 300 / 425 (+120% AD) (+ 60% AP)
MAGIC DAMAGE: 180 / 220 / 280 (+80% AP)
HEAL PERCENTAGE: ( 50 / 60 / 70%)
RANGE: 500
COST: 100 FURY

Lore: Prior to the creation of the League of Legends, the city-states of Demacia and Noxus were locked in a brutal series of on-again-off-again wars that spanned the course of centuries. Both powers sought an advantage over the other, but Noxus was the city-state willing to forego conventional morality to achieve its goals. Only brute strength and the will to use it mattered to Noxus, and this is best exemplified in the murderous warrior, Sion. Sion often used his large double-bladed axe, "Chopper" more than his head. He would mercilessly slaughter foes with this Axe Sion wielded. His complete disregard ultimately cost his life, as he was captured and executed by Jarvin III. Sion, the undead warrior, no longer existed. Or so they thought.
The Demacians thought that the beheading of Sion would be the end of his bloodthirsty ways. Death, however, was merely the beginning of Sion's rise to power. The famed Noxian assassin, Katarina, recovered Sion's remains and Noxian necromancers reanimated the behemoth to serve Noxus once again. Sion's reanimation actually bestowed new powers on him and increased the potency of his existing abilities, making him even more of a terror to behold on the battlefield. The Noxian High Command had a powerful new weapon in their hands - one they have brought to bear as a champion in the League of Legends. Even though Sion's increased powers would make him a powerful tool for the High Command's use outside the Fields of Justice, Noxus no longer risks losing one of their greatest champions in the League to chance or circumstance; Sion's days as a front-line fighter for Noxus' military conquests may have ended, but now is a fighter for the League of Legends.
"For noxus, death is a promotion."
- Pantheon

IF YOU LIKE THIS REWORK IDEA, PLEASE SHARE IT TO YOUR FRIENDS!

These are my ideas for how I imagine sion's rework to look like, being a fighter and a tank while fitting the current meta.

RANDOM: I also think his line "I DO IT" when he's selected in champion selection should be "Brutality? No! Fatality!" or "Fatality? No! Brutality!"

EDIT: I added health regen to his e and changed the health gained per kill passive to 4.0, from 4.0 / 4.5 / 5.0 / 5.5 /6.0.
EDIT#2: Changed his Olaf q to a charge, similar like Poppy, Alistar,and Wukong.
EDIT#3: I changed E name to Brutal strike
EDIT#4: Moved E attack damage buff to ult. It is no longer a passive, and will only be active while the ult is on.
EDIT#5: I changed Sion's ult like Shyvanna's, where he needs 100 fury to use it.
EDIT#6: Added a direction 2 to SIon's ult; added icons
If your going to downvote me, at least explain why.
Firehusary
<Member>
Firehusary's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 10, 2014 8:40am | Report
What Fury does?
dh3nz
<Member>
dh3nz's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 10, 2014 10:13am | Report
Firehusary wrote:

What Fury does?

The fury is used for the Sion's ult.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2014 2:41am | Report
You seem to have a problem though. If you don't learn E by level 6, which is entirely possible, you can't use your ult at all...

Also, why would there need to be a "cost" for the ult? Current Sion doesn't really have a cost other than the mana. And he's also got a really low mana pool to begin with, so it's a large investment for Sion. For an equal amount of power, I might add.

EDIT: If your rework went through, Sion would be literally the only champ who has to have another skill leveled up to use their ult.

Thank you to jhoijhoi for the sig, and all the dividers in the guide.

dh3nz
<Member>
dh3nz's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2014 6:26am | Report
Lugignaf wrote:

You seem to have a problem though. If you don't learn E by level 6, which is entirely possible, you can't use your ult at all...

Also, why would there need to be a "cost" for the ult? Current Sion doesn't really have a cost other than the mana. And he's also got a really low mana pool to begin with, so it's a large investment for Sion. For an equal amount of power, I might add.

EDIT: If your rework went through, Sion would be literally the only champ who has to have another skill leveled up to use their ult.

Sorry, I forgot to edit this one since I'm always on the forums. I meant that Sion can use other abilities to gain ferocity, and the reason why I made a cost for Sion's ult was because of the health ratios. My other rework made Sion have no cost for ult, so after level 6, Sion would be someone with no management to deal with, and would be very hard to balance. If I gave Sion more CD for his ult, it would affect his dueling side. If you wanna see all updates, go here http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=4447130
NocturneSega
<Member>
NocturneSega's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2014 12:10pm | Report
Its pretty good, but i like the sion as he is now. Visual rework would do it for me.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide