Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Sion rework idea

Creator: dh3nz April 17, 2014 4:37pm
dh3nz
<Member>
dh3nz's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 17, 2014 4:37pm | Report
My idea for sion rework

Passive: Leech life
Sion permanently increases his maximum health whenever he kills a unit with either his attacks or abilities. HEALTH GAINED PER KILL: 4.0/ 4.5/ 5.0/ 5.5/ 6.0

Q: Axe of the ancients
Active: Sion furiously throws his axe (skillshot) damaging foes and slowing the first target that's hit by 30%,35%,40%,45%,50% for 4 seconds. Other enemies hit behind the first target are slowed by 25%.
Damage:70 / 115 / 160 / 205 / 250 (+100% bonus AD)
Cooldown: 11|10|9|8|7
Cost:5% of current health

W: Death's caress
Active: Sion surrounds himself with a shield which absorbs 100/150/200/250/300 (+.075 Max HP) damage and gains a movement speed buff of 10%, which becomes 15% when an enemy has their back turned for up to 10 seconds. After 4 seconds, if the shield has not been destroyed, the ability can be cast again to explode and deal physical damage depending on how much damage the shield had absorbed, to surrounding enemies, also removing the movement speed buff. It will explode automatically after the 10 seconds have passed, and the shield absorbs more damage the less health sion has.
Shield strength/Damage:100/150/200/250/300 (+.075 Max HP)
Cooldown:15/14/13/12/11
Cost: 10% of current health

E: Revenge
Passive: Sion permanently gains a attack damage buff of 20 / 25 / 30 / 35 / 40. (No cost since it's a passive)

Active: Sion's next basic attack deals bonus damage and causes the enemy to bleed for 3 seconds(Like darius's passive)
BONUS PHYSICAL DAMAGE: 20 / 40 / 60 / 80 / 100% AD
Cost: 5% of current health
Cooldown: 6 at all ranks

R: Cannibalism
Active: For the next 18 seconds,Sion gains bonus lifesteal and attack speed. Additionally, Sion's basic attacks will heal surrounding allies for a percentage of the damage dealt.
Lifesteal/Attack speed:50%/75%/90%
Cost: None
Cooldown: 100/80/60

These are my ideas for how I imagine sion's rework to look like, being a fighter and a tank while trying to fit the current meta
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 17, 2014 5:51pm | Report
I'm happy about this idea in that it removes broken AP sion from existence, although the reason sion isn't viable as an AD bruiser is because he gets kited too easily.

The shield is a good idea for the rework, but it can be broken too easily i think. If his shield is broken, he'll run into the same problem he has now
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks a lot for the sig, jhoi! :)
drakon136
<Member>
drakon136's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 17, 2014 6:32pm | Report
Health gain on passive probably too high, Q is Undertow, don't like shield, E active makes no sense for a skill called Revenge, and ult is fine.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 18, 2014 2:16am | Report
Well, I got once a big list of possible Sion reworks:

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:NicknameMy/How_to_be_a_Lifesteal_Tank,_the_Sion

My best work by now was Dr. Sion, Dr. Mundo's best work (Nice story, as Mundo is a doctor, he reanimated Sion after he was dead. Dr. Mundo also gains a special skin for that):

The Passive fixes one of the kiting problems from Sion, as he now gains CC reduction similar to Mundo. One of the secret chips Mundo insert into Sion.

For his Q, Mundo showed Sion how to throw axes. Surprisingly, their size and magic touch makes enemy bleed and Sion likes blood. The enemy also gets nearly paralyzed.

His W passive Sion learned a long time ago, fight on and you wll win! The active powers are unkown where they come from, it seems to be, it is one thing he brought back from death. Some also say, he stole it from Skeleton King's/Wraith King's E.

With his power of death he now can bring more force behind his attacks, which means he can stop enemies with a big strike. And his toggle ability proves again his bloodlust.

Sion is already dangerous if he is happy, but if he gets angry, he turns into a everthing destructing machine. Mundo was so proud about Sion after his first ragemode. If Sion is in ragemode, he destroys absolutely everything.
drakon136
<Member>
drakon136's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 19, 2014 9:02am | Report
Using someone else's thread to advertise your own idea makes you a bit of a jackass, man. Even when it's arguably relevant.
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 19, 2014 1:41pm | Report
I mean, he's talking about what he thinks is a strong idea for a rework. I totally disagree with it, but it seems like it's a reasonable thing to do
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks a lot for the sig, jhoi! :)
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 19, 2014 2:12pm | Report
passive gg Irelia
dh3nz
<Member>
dh3nz's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 27, 2014 5:22am | Report
I'm no longer continuing this, so all the updates are here : http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=4447130. I changed the olaf Q into a charge like poppy and wukong, and removed the shield explosive.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide