Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

Strategy help

Creator: Buss February 3, 2013 5:36am
Buss
<Member>
Buss's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend February 3, 2013 5:36am | Report
I've been playing LOL for a little while now, my lvl is in the early 20s and ive perfected my build with my character of choice Sion. My question is for a good but not allstar player of Sion when i play online what role should I take and what lane etc. Mobafire reccomends that Sion is a solo top or jungler. I find trying to solo very difficult, and jungleing isnt real bad i just want to make sure that im doing what i should be to support my team. Any advice is much appreciated!
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend February 3, 2013 1:22pm | Report
Well, there's also AP Sion mid/top (and I've seen it jungle too I guess). But yeah, solotop/jungle is ad sion's place - if he has any - on Summoner's Rift.
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend February 3, 2013 5:52pm | Report
He is really a niche pick for 5s. He has no escapes besides his stun, which only effects one person. He gets beaten out by alot of people in a straight 1v1 before he hits 6, and after 6 any solid CC and/or ignite shuts him down. Now if you wanted to play 3s, he is pretty strong there.
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!

You need to log in before commenting.