Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Strategy help

Creator: Buss February 3, 2013 5:36am
Buss
<Member>
Buss's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 3, 2013 5:36am | Report
I've been playing LOL for a little while now, my lvl is in the early 20s and ive perfected my build with my character of choice Sion. My question is for a good but not allstar player of Sion when i play online what role should I take and what lane etc. Mobafire reccomends that Sion is a solo top or jungler. I find trying to solo very difficult, and jungleing isnt real bad i just want to make sure that im doing what i should be to support my team. Any advice is much appreciated!
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 3, 2013 1:22pm | Report
Well, there's also AP Sion mid/top (and I've seen it jungle too I guess). But yeah, solotop/jungle is ad sion's place - if he has any - on Summoner's Rift.
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 3, 2013 5:52pm | Report
He is really a niche pick for 5s. He has no escapes besides his stun, which only effects one person. He gets beaten out by alot of people in a straight 1v1 before he hits 6, and after 6 any solid CC and/or ignite shuts him down. Now if you wanted to play 3s, he is pretty strong there.
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide