9/0/21 or 0/9/21 should be pretty great on her.
Choice marks, MP5 seals, CDR glyphs and AP quints.
Choice marks, MP5 seals, CDR glyphs and AP quints.
"If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford
"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." - Stephen F Roberts
"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." - Stephen F Roberts
I went 0-22-8 Masteries with Teleport and Fortify.
I typically go 9-0-21 with Clarity and Clairvoyance and play really aggressively.
I go Magic Pen Glyphs and marks, armor seals and HP quints. That's just my Kayle page, though. I just use the same one more or less.
I typically go 9-0-21 with Clarity and Clairvoyance and play really aggressively.
I go Magic Pen Glyphs and marks, armor seals and HP quints. That's just my Kayle page, though. I just use the same one more or less.
21 def works too, but you shouldn't be too aggressive with Soraka so 21utility should often be better.
""Toshabi took thy **** and strucketh Hotshot in his face 'thou art no god'" Toshabi 3:16" - Toshabi
"And then, TheJohn said something so Brazilian that it made all the Brazilians in Brazil turn to look at him" - Toshabi
"abloobloo ur triggering me" - Toshabi
"And then, TheJohn said something so Brazilian that it made all the Brazilians in Brazil turn to look at him" - Toshabi
"abloobloo ur triggering me" - Toshabi
When I typically play Soraka, I tell my team "Hey, FYI I don't pick up heal until level 13". I get flamed sometimes, but whatever. I tend to get First Blood fairly often with Starcall/Infuse and a decent lane partner. I feel early game she can be played like this with great success, but late game you need to learn to transition to a healer/support role.
I notice that you're playing against bad players once again :(
You'll get bursted down soooo hard against any decent enemies. Regardless of masteries.
You NEED that heal against any decent enemies..
You'll get bursted down soooo hard against any decent enemies. Regardless of masteries.
You NEED that heal against any decent enemies..
"I love the dirty bomb tag because i get either
a) posts about the game
b) current world affairs" - steel-sentry
a) posts about the game
b) current world affairs" - steel-sentry
I really don't see why you NEED the heal. I can't hold a lane by myself, but neither could I if I picked up Heal. My lane partner just needs to realize I don't grab Heal early on, and factor that in. Soraka harasses fairly well and is really no more squishy than any other ranged champion. You can make the argument that any decent team will burst you down, but then the same can be said of ANY ranged champion.
She is more squishy than most ranged champions. She thrives in making her lane partner really strong. She herself is easily done in by many champions.
"I'm ebolakin. You can refer to me as Ebola-Chan." - Vurtax
"I also am Otherkin. Whenever autumn rolls around I can feel my kin-type slowly taking over my body. You must know, I identify as pumpkin. I can control it pretty good most of the time, but when September ends, I just cant hold it in anymore. Whenever Im outside I see my brothers and sisters being chopped into soup, coffee, donuts, cake, drinks, bread - ppl even cut human faces into their skin, making a mockery out of their noble appearance. When I see things like that I cant control my pumpkin urges anymore. My natural instincts kick in. I then sit down motionless, while getting bright orange." - Morgana L
"I also am Otherkin. Whenever autumn rolls around I can feel my kin-type slowly taking over my body. You must know, I identify as pumpkin. I can control it pretty good most of the time, but when September ends, I just cant hold it in anymore. Whenever Im outside I see my brothers and sisters being chopped into soup, coffee, donuts, cake, drinks, bread - ppl even cut human faces into their skin, making a mockery out of their noble appearance. When I see things like that I cant control my pumpkin urges anymore. My natural instincts kick in. I then sit down motionless, while getting bright orange." - Morgana L
You need to log in before commenting.


Also, Spirit Visage.
I played three games today with that exact build. Never got to finish the build, though. Shame.