Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

The Dufftime

Creator: mastajdog October 29, 2011 6:33am
1 2
mastajdog
<Editor>
mastajdog's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 29, 2011 6:33am | Report
so seeing other mobafire people made into champions, i decided to do the same, using Dufftime. he uses no recources, similarly to garen, but more op.

Dufftime's passive is counterpick. duff's knowledge of how to counter champions renders the enemy champions weaker, making their base stats go from half to 0 of the actual between level 1 and 18. he also makes their items go from .8x potency to .5x

his q is drinks beer. dufftime drinks, restoring 100/200/300/400/500% of his hp. any extra heal is split between nearby champions, minions, and towers. It also resets all of his other cooldowns. .5/.4/.3/.2/.1 sec cdr

his w is infinite rage. his extream awesomeness causes enemies to disconnect from a ragequit. --Passive: an ememy disconnects every25/20/25/20/5 seconds for 10/10/15/15/20 seconds. this also occurs every time he ults.

his e is theorycraft. dufftime's extreme knowledge of champions and items enhances his allies' stats. --he channels for 2 seconds, permanently multiplying his allies' stats by 2/3/4/5/6, granting them 10,000 gold, and 5/7/9/15/20 bonus item slots. 10 year cdr.

his ultimate is SUNGLASSES. Passive: while sunglasses is off cdr, all enemy champions are forced to look at dufftime in awe, facing him, being silenced, and slowed by 50%. active: dufftime dons sunglasses, making him look so awesome that they bow done in awe, stunned, until he takes off the sunglasses. (active is a toggle) each activation deals 100/300/9000+ (3.0 ap) -5 second cdr.
Mastajdog, "You shall bow in the presence of the masta."
please +rep if i've been helpful at all, and come check out my guides!
credits to The Nameless Bard and greynadefor the awsome signatures, and me for the others.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 31, 2011 9:55am | Report
*Stamp of approval.

Although in a real game I'd be at least 2-3 times stronger.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 31, 2011 10:46am | Report
I always thought his passive would be "hate on Shaco"

"Duff degrades every shaco ever made into uselessness. Shaco cannot be picked ever."

Thank you to jhoijhoi for the sig, and all the dividers in the guide.

DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 31, 2011 11:05am | Report
NEW PASSIVE!!!!~~~~

God what an amazing passive! The best passive~!

I'd never lose to having a Shaco on my team again~ ^^
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 31, 2011 11:18am | Report
The DuffTime's DuffTime;

Passive;

"Duff degrades every shaco ever made into uselessness. Shaco cannot be picked ever."

Q; "Not enough Duff" ;

Dufftime drinks, restoring 100/200/300/400/500% of his hp. any extra heal is split between nearby champions, minions, and towers. It also resets all of his other cooldowns. .5/.4/.3/.2/.1 sec cdr

W; "LOL MAX THAT SKILL THIS WAY" ;

All players in the game are forced to max their skills (Especially Vayne) the way DuffTime says to max their skills. When they max the skills, the skills are 50% stronger, and DuffTime will take all credit for any kills landed. If another player would get an assist for a kill that DuffTime steals--- er... Secures, then that assist gold is instead additionally awarded to DuffTime. All gold from all Dragons and Barons is additionally awarded to DuffTime for no reason, regardless of which team kills these objectives. red and blue buffs will additionally all be given to DuffTime now regardless of who kills the Golems. He will get the Baron buff 5 times if Baron is killed.

E; "SOLO TOP OR FEED NUBZ" ;

Olaf, I mean DuffTime solo's top.

Active; (Olaf E) I tried to think of something better than Olaf's E and failed. It is entirely broken.

Passive; OlafTime heals 40/50/60/70/150 HP per attack. Warmogg's give 3x all of it's bonuses on the DuffTime. DuffTime does not take True damage, because that **** is annoying. Trinity force's bonus damage proc deals 500% TOTAL AD in bonus damage, not just base values now.

R; Sunglass flavored milk;

DuffTime drinks his Sunglass flavored milk.

DuffTime gains 100/150/200 AD, armor, MR, move speed, HP regen per 1 sec, Mana regen per 1 sec, and 1000/1500/2000 HP and mana for 5 minutes.

DuffTime's E active now deals ~9000 true damage.

Stacks up to 9000 times. Cooldown 5 seconds, each stack refreshes the duration of the previous stacks.
marisi
<Member>
marisi's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 31, 2011 2:48pm | Report
INSTA-BUY
Too bad he will cost 5120 rp :(
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 31, 2011 5:02pm | Report
I will cost 1 gallon of milk.
Joobieo#41288
<Member>
Joobieo#41288's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 31, 2011 7:26pm | Report
haha i'd buy it.
Current Solo Q Elo = 1405+
Active United States Marine
Malzahar - Ranked Mini Guide / Build
Kassadin - Ranked Mini Guide / Build
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 31, 2011 7:46pm | Report
>:P
mastajdog
<Editor>
mastajdog's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 1, 2011 5:19am | Report
Thanks for the stanp of approval. i prefer yours, expecially used with "DuffTime's Giant belt of solo Top lane, noob."
Mastajdog, "You shall bow in the presence of the masta."
please +rep if i've been helpful at all, and come check out my guides!
credits to The Nameless Bard and greynadefor the awsome signatures, and me for the others.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide