Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Udyr Builds

Creator: Svingas March 23, 2012 12:17pm
1 2 3
3pthorror
<Member>
3pthorror's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 23, 2012 7:42pm | Report
Lifesteal is good on anyone who is planning on jungling, it helps you stay in the jungle especially on udyr if u dont have a blue to spam turtle. As for zeke's its fine. I would definately rather build tri force, its a mich more powerful item, but if my AD carry is crazy fed I usually build it mid game like you said, It just makes them soooo much stronger.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 24, 2012 12:09am | Report
I think on tiger udyr now Hexdrinker is better vs magical damage.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 24, 2012 3:55am | Report
3pthorror wrote:

Lifesteal is good on anyone who is planning on jungling, it helps you stay in the jungle especially on udyr if u dont have a blue to spam turtle. As for zeke's its fine. I would definately rather build tri force, its a mich more powerful item, but if my AD carry is crazy fed I usually build it mid game like you said, It just makes them soooo much stronger.

... you're saying Udyr has problems in the jungle and should buy lifesteal because of that?

U bad bro.
"every now and again you come across a game that has so little emotional connection to who you are that you end up standing there, gazing at the screen and saying "I'm just pressing buttons and my life has no meaning,"" - Colin Campbell
BusDriver210
<Member>
BusDriver210's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 25, 2012 5:32pm | Report
Searz wrote:

... you're saying Udyr has problems in the jungle and should buy lifesteal because of that?

U bad bro.

TRUTH!!!!
+Rep me if i'm useful!
EvilDice
<Shoutcaster>
EvilDice's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 26, 2012 7:42pm | Report
havent really read the whole thread but i like to start with boots/3 pots or boots+ward+pot when i jungle udyr. Clear is fast as ****.

Thanks to Xiaowiriamu for the sig!

twitch.tv/dicetherice - @dicetherice
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide