I think on tiger udyr now
Hexdrinker is better vs magical damage.
3pthorror wrote:
Lifesteal is good on anyone who is planning on jungling, it helps you stay in the jungle especially on udyr if u dont have a blue to spam turtle. As for zeke's its fine. I would definately rather build tri force, its a mich more powerful item, but if my AD carry is crazy fed I usually build it mid game like you said, It just makes them soooo much stronger.
... you're saying Udyr has problems in the jungle and should buy lifesteal because of that?
U bad bro.
"I saw [Twilight: Eclipse] in theaters with a girl I was dating at the time. I spent more time staring at my toes and wiggling them than I did watching this abomination. When Edward proposed to Blank Face, I finally looked up with a revelation.
I blurted out loud, in a dead silent theater full of teenage girls on opening night "Wait a minute, Edward has no blood flow. How does he get an erection?" I heard several men laughing, and had several girls turn and stare at me.
I did not get laid that night." - Berengier817
I blurted out loud, in a dead silent theater full of teenage girls on opening night "Wait a minute, Edward has no blood flow. How does he get an erection?" I heard several men laughing, and had several girls turn and stare at me.
I did not get laid that night." - Berengier817
You need to log in before commenting.


<Member>