Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Ulrick, The Keeper of the Fade

Creator: JEFFY40HANDS September 17, 2011 8:44am
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2011 8:44am | Report
Name: Ulrick
Appearance: Cloaked/uncloaked figure, primary colors being black and silver. White hair, crimson eyes, pale skin. Elongated ears, a soft but direct tone of voice. Think Vladamir but more fluid, with an aire of duty rather than arrogance.
Champion Type: Range/AP/Disabler

For reference: The Fade is a realm that is said to exist in dreams, essentially a dimension full of demons, and embodiments of Sin. Ulrick treads between the Fade and reality.

Tormented Soul (Passive): Ulrick's auto attacks apply "Torment" while a target is Tormented Ulrick's next ability deals bonus damage. Effect cannot occur more than once every 5 seconds.

Nightmare Wing (Q): Sends out a wave of energy dealing 60/70/80/90/100+60% AP as magic damage in a frontal arc and slowing all enemies caught for 2 seconds.

Mind Flay (W): Ulrick penetrates his target's mind silencing them for .5/.75/1/1.25/1.5 seconds and dealing 60/70/80/90/100+75% AP as magic damage over the next 6 seconds.

Demon Shroud (E): Ulrick creates a shield around him blocking the next harmful ability used against him. If the shield is broken Ulrick gains bonus movespeed for the next 5 seconds.

Remnant of The Fade V1 (R): Ulrick channels for ~2 seconds opening a portal to the Fade on the map (6000 units from Ulrick's position) which lasts ~5 seconds (Portal gives Line of Sight similar to a champions range line of sight for it's duration), from this portal he emits a beam of dark energy dealing 200/300/400+80% AP in a straight line as magic damage. (Think if Lux's ulti mated with TF's portal then had Rumble's targeting style...) Might be OP....Ok probably is....But I thought it was pretty Bad ***. No global reveal either, so you need be sure where your enemy is. I figured it could be balanced because of the shortish duration and inability to use it at whim ANYWHERE on the map.

Version 2: Ulrick generates ~3 clones from the fade which attack nearby targets dealing 25%/50%/75% of Ulrick's AP as magic damage. Clones last 6/8/10 seconds.

A proper ultimate is a bit hard to imageine for him. But I think the rest of his kit should be solid.
gwadzila
<Member>
gwadzila's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2011 9:18am | Report
i don't feel like reviewing this

but the ult is badass.
Credit to jhoijhoi for this intense battle.
Whenever you +Rep me, a puppy finds a home.
My builds: Gragas Veigar Soraka
My Blog is f*cking important.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2011 9:24am | Report
lol thanks? XD

Yeah I agree the portal thing just was like....OMG IT MAKES SENSE AND IS BADASS.
gwadzila
<Member>
gwadzila's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2011 1:59pm | Report
haha, i was tired when I posted that. Didnt mean to sound like a ****, but , I still think the ult is badass. GLOBALLUXULTFROM****INGNOWHEREBWAAAAAAH
Credit to jhoijhoi for this intense battle.
Whenever you +Rep me, a puppy finds a home.
My builds: Gragas Veigar Soraka
My Blog is f*cking important.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2011 2:18pm | Report
Well not global but close to it, it'd be annoying as hell to be at your turret almost dead and a portal opens up behind you blasting you into oblivion. XD
AresGod
<Member>
AresGod's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 24, 2011 5:56pm | Report
Good idea, however the added % of AP damage is far too high in my opinion.

Otherwise i like it.

:)
A special thanks to jhoijhoi for making this for me.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 25, 2011 9:28am | Report
The ratios are meant to be high, he's a nuke. I mean some of them could be reduced, but their base damage is extremely low to compensate.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide