Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Urgot

Creator: Pip00p November 29, 2010 3:01am
32 posts - page 4 of 4
1 2 3 4
PFP
<Member>
PFP's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 4, 2011 5:52pm | Report
Any champion is amazing when played with the right person, but there will still be a select 20 or so champions that play their roles best used in tournament play. Urgot is not one of them. Just like Twisted Fate isn't one of them, or Eve isn't one of them. I still play TF all the time and so does Reyk, SorakaBot will dominate with Eve, and Bigfatjiji will win the game single-handedly with Anivia but most players won't do either. Play for fun, choose whatever champion fits you best but the viability of picking those champions in a ranked premade (versus experienced, smart/good players) is much lower than others if you're not the best in the world at them.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 6, 2011 5:30am | Report
I see how a few champs might not fit in tournaments, but I don't think Urgot is one of them.
He has good longrange damage AND debuffs which are pretty good. He can get picks. He can scout with a 5sec CD ability. I'd say he benefits his team pretty greatly.
"Moral justification is a powerful disengagement mechanism. Destructive conduct is made personally and socially acceptable by portraying it in the service of moral ends." - Albert Bandura

"Ultimately, if people lose their willingness to recognize that there are times in our history when legality becomes distinct from morality, we aren't just ceding control of our rights to government, but our futures." - Edward Snowden
1 2 3 4

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide