"I saw [Twilight: Eclipse] in theaters with a girl I was dating at the time. I spent more time staring at my toes and wiggling them than I did watching this abomination. When Edward proposed to Blank Face, I finally looked up with a revelation.
I blurted out loud, in a dead silent theater full of teenage girls on opening night "Wait a minute, Edward has no blood flow. How does he get an erection?" I heard several men laughing, and had several girls turn and stare at me.
I did not get laid that night." - Berengier817
I blurted out loud, in a dead silent theater full of teenage girls on opening night "Wait a minute, Edward has no blood flow. How does he get an erection?" I heard several men laughing, and had several girls turn and stare at me.
I did not get laid that night." - Berengier817
AD quints+ArP marks, definitely.
But if you know you're buying LW you can run AD marks too, but that's only on champions with physical abilities (I know Vayne has one, but it doesn't count :P).
But if you know you're buying LW you can run AD marks too, but that's only on champions with physical abilities (I know Vayne has one, but it doesn't count :P).
"every now and again you come across a game that has so little emotional connection to who you are that you end up standing there, gazing at the screen and saying "I'm just pressing buttons and my life has no meaning,"" - Colin Campbell
You need to log in before commenting.


AD quint=2.25AD
AD mark=0.95AD
2.25/0.95=2.37
ArP quint=3.33
ArP mark=1.66
3.33/1.66=2
As an example:
AD marks+ArP quints=8.55AD and 10ArP
6ArP marks+3AD marks+AD quints=9.6AD and 10ArP