Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

XXX - AP/AD carry - Inspired by Ezreal

Creator: theismeister May 8, 2013 1:11am
theismeister
<Member>
theismeister's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 8, 2013 1:11am | Report
This is in progress and please give me your opinions and ideas.
I´ll name him XXX for now.
I am not sure whether he should be a mana or energy champion yet.

Lore: Maybe related to Ezreal, or went to the same school or academy?

If energy, he will have 200.

Passive:
When landing a successful Q, W or E. He gains 10/20/30 % Movement speed. Growing when he puts a point into his Ultimate.

Q:
XXX fires a bolt that hits damage, thinking both AP and AD. Very much like "Mystic Shot".
CD: 6/5.5/5/4.5/4 seconds.
Energy cost: 40/45/50/55/60

W:
XXX fires a bolt that does less damage than Q, but slows the enemy 10/12,5/15/17,5/20% movement speed
CD: 15/13/11/9/7 seconds.
Energy cost: 60

E:
XXX fires a bolt that does about the same AD damage as Q, in a small AOE, and burs the target with AP.
CD: 19/17/15/13/11 seconds.
Energy Cost: 40/50/60/70/80

R:
XXX creates a column with about the same size as Amumu´s ult, Janna ult and Anivia´s ult.
When he he shoot his Q, W or E at this column, the effect is AOE in the entire Column.
Additionally, enemies loose 10/15/20% of their Armor and Magic resist when inside this column.
CD: 70/55/40 seconds.
or (please comment this)
CD: Drains resource every second as Anivia´s ult.
Energy cost: 100
or toggle: 10/15/20 energy per sec?

Remember, this is just a draft and I´d really like your opinions, good or bad.
Be constructive, thanks.
rudyards
<Member>
rudyards's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 8, 2013 9:43am | Report
First off: Amumu's ult size is 550ish, Anivia's ult is 650ish, Janna is 750ish. So saying it's the same size as them isn't helpful.

If he's an energy based champion, constant drain doesn't really work, because it'll be a set max possible duration (since you can't get more energy or energy regen). All energy characters had 200 energy. He is also missing a way to regain energy, which is essential for all energy characters.

You use the terms AD and AP when I think you mean Physical and Magical damage. They are different things. AD is short for Attack Damage, which is a stat that characters acquire from buying items. AP is Ability Power, which is the same situation. Physical and Magic damage are types of damage which scale with Armor Pen and Magic Pen respectively.

Does his passive stack?

The energy cost on his E at higher levels is super high.

Other than that he just feels a little flat. His Q,W,E all are just simple projectiles with addition things. His ult is the most interesting thing about him.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide