Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Apevia's NEW Stream!

Creator: Apevia February 6, 2014 6:53pm
Apevia
<Member>
Apevia's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 6, 2014 6:53pm | Report
Hello,

My name is Apevia, I am a former SC2 player who played at a decent level (High Masters). I have recently taken up League of Legends, and plan on streaming all of my ranked games from my very first placements up to diamond league. I just yesterday hit level 30 so it truly will be a fresh start. The goal of this is to show the learning process of a new player and also to provide an entertaining stream. I will make it interesting by talking through my thought process, and of course interacting with chat.

I believe that anyone with the proper mindset can climb the ranks. So if you are a new player looking for motivation, or a veteran that is willing to offer advice. Come join me on my journey to diamond league! I welcome you all to my stream and look forward to any constructive feedback.

http://www.twitch.tv/apevia13

-Apevia

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide