Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Bronze Stream from yours truly

Creator: MyBloodisBlack March 11, 2015 4:48am
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
MyBloodisBlack's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 11, 2015 4:48am | Report
I just wanted to share my own stream channel with you guys on Twitch

Now before I continue this is not a stream where I am fantastic, players can learn from me etc (although some might) but instead I am sharing a stream that is about one thing alone...Enjoyment - Just one player remembering that League of Legends when its all said and done is a game that people can enjoy.

I am not a bad player, I am not going to pretend I am some diamond in the rough who has the skills to be Gold or Diamond or anything like that but I am sure some people will enjoy my channel, will like the plays and performances I have made and maybe will like to help me to reach that next level someday.

please feel free to comment below, ask me questions or anything like that although please do not be douchie and continuously ask "Why am you bothering to stream when you are just bronze?" because I will ignore them.

as an example here is one of my performances where by not raging at a troll player and adapting to it, my team was able to take control of the game and were successful in picking up a much needed victory

If the video doesn't work you can view it here [Match starts at 2:53 in you want to fast forward to it]
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 11, 2015 4:58am | Report
I don't know why but the highlights videos I made on twitch are losing a huge chunk of their endings :(
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"
Zordagoth
<Member>
Zordagoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 11, 2015 5:36am | Report
Keep on playing for fun :p, too much people forget the "game" part =)
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 11, 2015 6:31am | Report
Just watched a part of the Janna game, and since I assume you're open to feedback I have a few pointers:

1. The decision to go top was good. Laning with three members in the bottom lane simply isn't efficient, especially considering you're not only leveling slower than your two lane opponents but there's also a Jayce in top lane getting solo experience. However, I feel like you could've pulled the trigger a lot earlier. The moment you noticed Teemo wasn't going to leave bot, you should've gone back or ask MF to go top (though judging by her comments I don't think she would've been willing to cooperate). Good on you to take the initiative though.

2. When you recalled to go top, you had over 600 gold, yet you decided not to buy any items. Considering Ancient Coin is not a solo lane item and you were lower level than the Jayce (level 3 vs 5, initially), that makes very little sense to me. A better player would've punished you for that. Buying a Doran's Ring, Ruby Crystal or Cloth Armor would've made sense here. Wards for the top side river would've been good too, considering the enemy jungler could have decided to gank you knowing you were lower level than your lane opponent.

3. Upon reaching top lane (6:00), you had 0 cs, with the minion wave that spawned at 5:30 (which included a cannon minion) still being in your lane for you to farm. Four minutes later, you could've had 7 + 6 + 6 + 7 + 6 + 6 + 7 + 6 = 51 cs (the wave which spawned at 9:30 was still on its way, so I won't count that), yet you had 11. That's only 17.6% of what you could've had in total. I know you went into the game expecting to support (and farming may not be one of your key strengths), but you have to do better than that. In fact, I'm sorry to be blunt, but it seemed like you weren't even aware of the fact that you can farm in this game at all. At least you got some Ancient Coin gold though, I guess :P

4. This kinda touches on point 3, but you screwed up a lot of farm under your own turret. Remember: melee minions can generally take 2 turret hits + a champion auto attack (assuming your AD isn't too low), ranged creeps die from one turret hit + 2 champion auto attacks. Minion damage obviously comes in to play here as well (and might force you to use spells to farm sometimes), but again you simply didn't seem to be aware of all this in the first place.

5. I didn't watch any teamfights (video loads extremely slowly if you skip forward), but there's one last question I feel I should ask. Have you ever tried playing without locked camera? It might take some getting used to, but I feel it is much better to move your camera around freely than to always have your champion in the middle of the screen. Remember you can tap the space bar to focus the camera on your champion if you ever lose track of where you are.

Good luck! :)

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the signature!
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 11, 2015 10:08am | Report
1. This is true I probably should of gone sooner however I thought Teemo was going to go back top but when it became apparent he was staying in the bot lane I made the call as soon as I could.

2. Admittedly I could and should of started a top lane build against Jayce however my thought was to remain as the support since my team will need me in the late game to ward and stuff so I stuck to simply keeping the Turret safe for as long as possible - I pretty much gave that Turret a good 10-15 minutes extra which was good.

3. Again this is true I could of farmed better however my only goal was to stop Jayce taking the turret faster and being allowed to roam - I will be honest the farm was not even on my mind throughout.

4. Same as 3 - only focused on protecting the turret than doing anything else, I admit I wanted to try be more offensive and fight Jayce however when one attack took 1/4 of my HP I decided against it.

5. I have tried unlocked camera but I struggled to get it into a position that gave me good vision and alot of times I got killed because the camera shot to the side and by the time I got it back I was being ganked so I opt to play with a Locked Camera to avoid similar situations.

But thank you kindly for the input Wayne, it was very helpful and I will certainly bare it in mind if a situation like that happens again :)
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 11, 2015 11:29am | Report
2. Then at least buy components for the Talisman of Ascension which you were looking to build. 600 gold is enough for a Forbidden Idol, for example. As I said, you didn't get punished for it, but that does not change the fact that what you did was far from ideal, even given your explanation of the thought process behind it.

3 + 4. I just want you to realise how much gold you missed out on. Farming doesn't stop you from achieving what you were trying to achieve (which is to stop Jayce from getting the tower), so it's a shame you didn't manage to pick up (a lot) more farm while you were at it.

5. That's fine, but I wouldn't give up on it just because of that. As I said, it would take some getting used to. You could try holding spacebar (while you have your camera locked) from time to time to get used to the feeling of it, then make the switch once you feel more comfortable. There are very few pros who ever use locked camera, and even when they do it is only used for specific situations (by holding down spacebar, which by default always locks or unlocks the camera depending on your current setting), like hectic teamfights or when playing a champion with a lot of dashes.

Sorry if you find it annoying that I keep pressing the issue, I just think it could help you improve.

Thanks to Hoppermh for the signature!
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 11, 2015 12:12pm | Report
2. Again true I should of and I didn't, That was my bad although I believe I was aiming for the Sightstone which I also know I could have begun with a Ruby Crystal but I was in a rush to get to the turret because I noticed it was 2/3rd of its health left.
I am not using it as an excuse but I can get seriously get tunnel vision in game and put all my focus onto a single goal which can be a good thing but also a bad thing.

3 + 4. Absolutely right I did lose out on far too much gold and I definitely need to improve on my last hitting I can not deny that it has always been an issue with my gameplay where I have missed so much CS that I would fall behind.

5. As said I have played free cam alot back in the day and I used to struggle with the cam so badly that I would be killed simply because I was messing around with the camera so I decided to play with a locked camera.
If I am honest I am far too old to be thinking about a Pro career however I do want to try to reach GOLD which I feel is a challenge but certainly achievable with my skill level if I just keep at it.

And do not worry I don't find this annoying, I am very glad you are willing to help me out - If honest I was worried people on Mobafire was going to belittle my stream simply because I am not a Platinum/Diamond or just High Elo right now but as I said my stream is all about having fun on League of Legends, trying out things and all that whilst improving because I did all that if that makes sense.
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 12, 2015 3:32pm | Report
Playing a game with friends and just for trolling I am going to play Top Lane JANNA with the new Lunar Echo in the build hopefully if you guys want to see how it goes

Click here

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide