Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

ElokinX - Wanting to learn! [stream, vids,...

Creator: Elokinx March 31, 2013 7:18pm
Elokinx
<Member>
Elokinx's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 31, 2013 7:18pm | Report
Hey guys,

I'm ElokinX and I do streams as to getting to learn league of legends from people who actually wish to help someone, instead of hoping people don't freak out at you for not knowing the game in every match ;P.

As such I do giveaways to followers with RP Cards, Soon to be clothes/league toys, and more!

It will be off and on till I move, and then my streams will have a lot better resolution, and sound quality.

Make sure to follow, subscribe to my youtube, and join in! I interact, play match's, have skype chats during streams with views for more of a fun "party" atmosphere!

www.facebook.com/Elokinx
www.twitter.com/Elokinx
www.youtube.com/user/Elokinx

And of course! www.twitch.tv/ElokinLive

Make sure to follow me for future giveaways and to come watch/ hangout/ help out during streams!

-ElokinX

message me anytime through facebook or my youtube for any questions =]
Elokinx
<Member>
Elokinx's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 1, 2013 2:05pm | Report
Satella
<Member>
Satella's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 1, 2013 2:11pm | Report
Would be nice if you didn't make three identical threads in different subforums and bump them with a post that says absolutely nothing.
Rewriting Riven Guide Useful Programs Thread Sig making

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide