Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Full time live streaming on Twitch.

Creator: Arcemis February 21, 2015 4:57am
Arcemis
<Member>
Arcemis's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 21, 2015 4:57am | Report
First off, thanks for stopping by on this forum post~ I'm Arcemis, a student living on my own as I work and live stream most of my time in San Francisco. I've been streaming for almost a year now and I absolutely love it. I started streaming on twitch as a hobby once I got a new computer and recently decided I want to actually take it further. I love the whole interaction with the community I'm able to experience and I invest a lot of time and effort to provide a fun stream for everyone. If any of you are interested in checking it out sometimes, I would greatly appreciate the support! Also if you guys have any suggestions on ways to publicize live streams in a respectful manner, I would definitely love to hear some of your opinions or even experiences. Thank you all for your contribution and hope to meet some of you!
www.twitch.tv/arcemis
Arcemis

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide