Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

[Guide] Breakdown of Lee sin

Creator: OxHDTV March 7, 2015 3:39am
OxHDTV
<Member>
OxHDTV's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 7, 2015 3:39am | Report
I'm a starting content creator and this is my first league of legends video. In this video i break down the mechanics of Lee Sin, and try to take an analytic approach for a guide. I've had the idea for a Lee Sin video for a while now since he's such a versatile champion, and i hope i was able to capture that.

The creation of this guide is part of a bigger picture, which is a personal quest that i put myself on.. An experiment...A challenge..
17 days ago i decided to start a 100 day challenge for content creation. Not only am i trying to create gaming content, but i also try to monitor the process by making multiple Vlogs each week.
This is to see what kind of things you face as a starting content creator/ Youtuber.

The challenge will last a 100 days (currently i'm on day 17), and the goal is a 1000 Youtube subscribers.
Currently i am making content for League of Legends and Wildstar.

If you like my video(s) or just want to support me, please subscribe to my Youtube.
Feedback is appreciated, as well as ideas for future videos.

VIDEO: [Guide] Breakdown of Lee Sin (14:54)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkSA4tAHRhw

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide