Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

High ELO Jungle Rek'Sai game from first person...

Creator: H4xDefender May 8, 2016 3:17am
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 8, 2016 3:17am | Report

Realized I don't have any recent gameplay footage of myself and decided to upload a game because of how easy playstv makes it to upload, and also because I wanted people to get an idea of how I play. I feel like some people who check out my tier list may question the credibility I have, because being high elo doesn't necessarily mean you are a smart/good player. Personally, I believe my game knowledge goes far above my actual soloq rating, but for a multitude of reasons, the chief ones being consistency and mechanical ability, I generally hang around mid-low master.

I had quite a few questionable map movements and mechanical mishaps, especially in the earlygame, but I thought this was a decent game to show because it wasn't a complete rollover where everyone on the team is getting along, but we still win, and I contribute a pretty good amount. If you have any questions about things specifically, feel free to ask. I didn't do commentary because then I'd have to render the video, and I don't want to take out multiple hours of my free-time to commentate, render, and then upload when I could just be playing.

Everyone in this game was master except Janna who was diamond 1, and Zed who was challenger. Shaco/Janna/Zed all mained their champions. Forgot to turn off my music for the first half of the game, so I apologize.

Yes, I main jungle, but I generally fill in solo queue.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide