Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

HOW NOT TO PLAY LEAGUE OF LEGENDS!

Creator: trollham
September 7, 2012 8:39am
4 posts page 1 of 1 Forums » Videos & Streams » HOW NOT TO PLAY LEAGUE OF LEGENDS!
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by trollham » September 7, 2012 8:39am | Report
My name is TROLLHAM and this is how you dont play LOL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBIZRU-FfWU
trollham's Forum Avatar

trollham
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Mowen » September 7, 2012 1:35pm | Report
I would put more clips in a single video. Watching a 20 sec video and half of it being you introducing what the series is about wastes a bit too much of the viewer's time. This could be quite funny but you should make more of a compilation than 1 clip.
Mowen's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Mowen
<Production Coordinator>
Rep: Renowned (580)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by trollham » September 7, 2012 1:40pm | Report
Mowen wrote:

I would put more clips in a single video. Watching a 20 sec video and half of it being you introducing what the series is about wastes a bit too much of the viewer's time. This could be quite funny but you should make more of a compilation than 1 clip.

thanks for the feedback, and i agree i was just messing around with ideas and kinda wanted to test it out. More clips is a must ;D
trollham's Forum Avatar

trollham
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Seelyon » September 8, 2012 4:08am | Report
Haha I like the idea of this series but definitely agree with what Mowen said, keep it up!
Seelyon's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Seelyon
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (3)
Blog   |   Profile

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!