Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

How to play a viable Cassiopeia...

Creator: Frank Nitty June 1, 2014 12:21pm
Frank Nitty
<Member>
Frank Nitty's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 1, 2014 12:21pm | Report
Some people understand the Cass Support is real, most people will think this is trolling during Champ select. That is why I must show you all how it is properly done. This is my first of 60 Cass support ranked games I have played. I will be uploading more in the near future as it takes a little bit of time to cut out the boring parts while keeping the suspense in tact.

Cassiopeia "support" Silver V 62LP ranked match (with tips on what is going on)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Jg-GZ04OK0&feature=share&list=UUgSY4MfPzXQ3lZC-zjuPc6w

**You will also see how to evolve your favorite character (throughout my series) to fit into just about any role you want as I rework my Runes, Masteries and Item Set to see which best fits my play style.
**And remember, if you are having fun and are good with the character you choose, you WILL succeed. Do not feel pressured to take standard cookie cutter META builds. Summoner skill > Champion skill.
Frank Nitty
<Member>
Frank Nitty's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2014 8:24am | Report
I have 20 more Season 4 ranked wins as Cassiopeia support I would like to show you guys as well. I added a nice sound track to go along with this.

Let me know what you think of my editing on this video and if you would like it to be even shorter to just show the highlights. I wanted to build some suspense so I consolidated a 30 minute game into 20 minutes this time. I like doing the odds stacked against me because I know how to still succeed.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide