Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Insert Witty Comment Here : A podcast featuring...

Creator: Aharan June 18, 2012 8:34pm
Aharan
<Video Contributor>
Aharan's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2012 8:34pm | Report
Since this is a place for videos, I might as well throw this up.

Insert Witty Comment Here is a podcast featuring myself, and a friend named "The Kaiser" (for clever reasons) and we talk about movies, games, whatever we want to.

It's split into seasons, much like a TV series, as the show stopped production in late September or so. For the love of god, stay away from the first season. There are of a bad quality, and I am ashamed of them.

But, starting in late April/early May, Insert Witty Comment Here was brought back from the dead, with two new co-hosts (The Armored Personnel Walrus and Unfunded Animal) at my side. This decision was made because of an school assignment and I liked the name, Insert Witty Comment Here so that was the name of our "radio broadcast". They are only around for the first three of Season Two, as I don't have contact with either folk during the summer. But it's coming back in full swing, as a brand-spanking new episode was put out five days ago, and we hope to get another up soon. This is going to be a weekly thing, hopefully.

Enjoy!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide