Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Just started my tutorial series ! Please leave...

Creator: Ennyn February 3, 2015 9:52pm
Ennyn
<Member>
Ennyn's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 3, 2015 9:52pm | Report
Hey guys !
I`m starting to do some reviews, tutorials, guides, how to`s, all that good stuff.

I just started my first League of Legends tutorial video, if you`re a beginner and interested in learning quickly and effectively, Check it out !

"League of Legends - #1 Quick Guide for Beginners (Guide for dummies, beginners, advanced)"

If you`re not a beginner but you`d like to recieve quality reviews, tutorials, guides or how to`s about games, movies, series, and all that good stuff, you can subscribe to my channel, or just take a look around and leave some feedback, i`ll appreciate it !

YouTube Channel "Top Games & Reviews by Ennyn"

All feedback is appreciated, you guys are what makes us better and willing to improve !
You can feel at home here, tell me whatever is on your mind and i`ll make sure to answer every single one of you guys.
Thank you for taking your time.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide