Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

Killer Cougar: A Nidalee Montage

Creator: daBrickman
December 16, 2011 7:11am
6 posts page 1 of 1 Forums » Videos & Streams » Killer Cougar: A Nidalee Montage
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by daBrickman » December 16, 2011 7:11am | Report
Sup guys, I recently posted a highlight reel of nidalee and corki that was way too long. I've created a shorter version just for Nid. Any suggestions or comments welcome. Anyone have any idea how to get better video quality? My FRAPS videos have great quality but I seem to lose some of it between the converting and editing. Thanks.

daBrickman's Forum Avatar

daBrickman
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Orthan » December 26, 2011 11:14pm | Report
That is pretty clever, and if that was you you were just one shotting all over the place :)

Plus I liked the music you picked.
Orthan's Forum Avatar

Orthan
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by daBrickman » January 13, 2012 5:09pm | Report
Hey, thanks! I never noticed any one responded to this post... or really checks this part of the forum for that matter. It was me playing so I appreciate your comment on meh skillz. I'm on LOL fairly often, look me up if you wanna play and check out my latest video on juking. I posted a thread with it already but I'll post it again for kicks.

set to 720 P for best quality __________________________________^

daBrickman
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Seelyon » January 14, 2012 2:27am | Report
Your first video isn't available in my country apparently. I liked your second one though! :)
Seelyon's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Seelyon
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (3)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by daBrickman » January 14, 2012 11:59pm | Report
Seelyon wrote:

Your first video isn't available in my country apparently. I liked your second one though! :)

Australia?

and thanks I appreciate that

daBrickman
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by daBrickman » January 14, 2012 11:59pm | Report
Seelyon wrote:

Australia?

and thanks I appreciate that

daBrickman
<Member>

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!