Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Peacie- 2300 S2 Diamond s3 Player Stream

Creator: Peacie September 2, 2013 1:11pm
Peacie
<Member>
Peacie's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 2, 2013 1:11pm | Report
Hi, I'm Peacie. I have multiple accounts in different elo ranges and I enjoy showing viewers the differences between elo's. I will try to show how to get from bronze or silver to diamond and play effectively on all roles, although I mainly play Jungle or Top. I was 2300 s2 and made it to the Top 500 players in North America, where I played with just about every pro gamer and known NA player, and I got my main to diamond this season in 40 games. Going to be switching up accounts and elo to make it more interesting, since just playing in Diamond isn't fun for me or most people to watch. There are plenty of Diamond players who do that already, so i hope my way of doing things makes it a bit more interesting for you guys. I also take requests for champs/roles to play, whatever to make it more interesting for me and you.

I also am open to duo queueing with viewers near one of my accounts ranking if any of you guys want to. Feel free to add me and ask and most likely I will say yes. I've had some bad experiences in games with viewers before, but I won't let that stop me from trying to play with viewers and won't hold it against any of you who want to.

I am also more then willing to accept friend requests to detail strategies or tips and tricks for champions/roles I feel familiar with. If I can help anyone else get better then obviously I feel like I am doing my job. I will explain actions and strategies during my games in as much detail as requested.

www.twitch.tv/peacedgod

Come watch when you can, I really like interacting with the viewers I get and I really do try my best to help you guys whenever possible, I may not be the best player (far from it, especially after I stopped playing for 6+ months)but I am more then willing to help anyone who wants it. I talk a lot with viewers during game. If you guys want tips, advice, information, whatever, I'm down. I lost most of my old viewers when I quit at end of season 2, so trust me I am going into overdrive to rebuild my viewer base, lol.

Once I get my stream on track, with enough consistent viewers to my liking, I will start to do stream giveaways at random follower & viewer counts. Such as 50 current viewers, 100 followers etc. I will be giving away skin codes, $10 or $25 RP cards and buying skins for people on their accounts, appropriate to the accomplishment and depending on what the viewer wants. More specifics about that are on my Twitch stream page, so check it out!

Thanks everybody,

Peacie
Twitch Stream: Twitch.tv/peacedgod

No ranked Season 1
2300 ELO Season 2
Diamond 1 Season 3
Didn't play League Season 4
Platinum Season 5
Ongoing Season 6

I mean Jungle/Top and I'm very open to queuing up with viewers, playing requested champions, and trying to help anyone with my 5 year running knowledge. I am pretty good with theorycrafting and am always down to discuss things of that nature either privately or on stream. I also occasionally give away RP cards as part of stream giveaways. PLEASE GIVE ME VIEWERS IM SO LONELY. I was averaging 80-140 last year, quit for 8 motnhs, and now would be lucky to get 14. :(
Peacie
<Member>
Peacie's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 2, 2013 1:18pm | Report
Currently streaming Diamond ranked games!
Twitch Stream: Twitch.tv/peacedgod

No ranked Season 1
2300 ELO Season 2
Diamond 1 Season 3
Didn't play League Season 4
Platinum Season 5
Ongoing Season 6

I mean Jungle/Top and I'm very open to queuing up with viewers, playing requested champions, and trying to help anyone with my 5 year running knowledge. I am pretty good with theorycrafting and am always down to discuss things of that nature either privately or on stream. I also occasionally give away RP cards as part of stream giveaways. PLEASE GIVE ME VIEWERS IM SO LONELY. I was averaging 80-140 last year, quit for 8 motnhs, and now would be lucky to get 14. :(

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide