Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

The JetCast: LoL Commentaries - Official Update...

Creator: JetCast August 10, 2011 11:46am
JetCast
<Member>
JetCast's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 10, 2011 11:46am | Report
Hey guys, for those of you who don't know, I (no one you should know) have started doing a series of League of Legends commentaries. So far, I've done three and have plans do a whole lot more. I'll be posting links to all the episodes in this thread so check back regularly.

Side note: the quality of the first episode is actually terrible. I upped the bitrate on the second one, but the quality still isn't great and it had to be split into two parts. I think a found a pretty good balance with the third so the episodes from now on should be around that quality.

Episode 3
Episode 2 - Part 1 -- Episode 2: Part 2
Episode 1

If you have any good replays that you want me to cast, send them to jet.replays@gmail.com.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 10, 2011 4:32pm | Report
Cool, cool.
Just as a point of reference, try bumping your old thread instead of making a new one. It takes up space and becomes unruly.
True love is found only in yourself.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide