Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's final Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Warrior Muffins Live Stream and Charity Event

Creator: Warrior Muffin August 14, 2013 8:34am
Warrior Muffin
<Member>
Warrior Muffin's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 14, 2013 8:34am | Report
Greetings,
Summoners

I am going to be streaming at Warrior Muffin's Live Stream if you want to stop by and let me know how I am playing! Planning on doing a Gaming Music Trivia Contest weekly/monthly RP giveaway depending on how things go! I am also trying to set up a 24 hour life stream for http://http://www.childsplaycharity.org/ Being someone who has spent time in the hospital bed, (it's horrible just so you know) I would love to help Children who are stuck in that position get better! No child deserves to live his/her life in a white hospital bed! Also who doesn't like charity!? Come check out the skills(or lack of), and help me get better( I just started so if you want PRO skills look elsewhere, but I offer a lot of fun if you stick around! Plus you can help me get better! Who doesn't like watching someone improve??

You can also follow me at Twitter

I have decide I will be doing the Child's Play Event starting in September, it will begin on the week of the 16th, which is a Monday! Me and some AWESOME friend's will be playing tons of games (including league)! That's also the week that Grand Theft Auto V drops, so we will be playing tons of that! Plus any other games we deem worthy, so come check it out for an awesome time! All proceeds will go directly to Child's Play to help less fortunate kids then us!
Sincerely

The Muffin Man
Warrior Muffin
<Member>
Warrior Muffin's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 16, 2013 2:54pm | Report
Hey I am currently running a Youtube Contest! If you like my content make sure to enter HERE

Good Luck

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide