Awards Showcase
Record_UserAchievement Object
(
[record:protected] => Array
(
[user_achievement_id] => 306412
[user_id] => 1189409
[achievement_id] => 323
[relation_type] => Build
[relation_id] => 647286
[display_order] => 3
[is_hidden] => 0
[create_ts] => 2026-06-26 09:43:16
)
[getcache:protected] =>
[cache:protected] => Array
(
)
)
1
Record_UserAchievement Object
(
[record:protected] => Array
(
[user_achievement_id] => 306411
[user_id] => 1189409
[achievement_id] => 307
[relation_type] => Build
[relation_id] => 647286
[display_order] => 4
[is_hidden] => 0
[create_ts] => 2026-03-09 10:07:20
)
[getcache:protected] =>
[cache:protected] => Array
(
)
)
1
Record_UserAchievement Object
(
[record:protected] => Array
(
[user_achievement_id] => 306410
[user_id] => 1189409
[achievement_id] => 299
[relation_type] => Build
[relation_id] => 647286
[display_order] => 5
[is_hidden] => 0
[create_ts] => 2025-10-25 01:25:38
)
[getcache:protected] =>
[cache:protected] => Array
(
)
)
1
Record_UserAchievement Object
(
[record:protected] => Array
(
[user_achievement_id] => 306409
[user_id] => 1189409
[achievement_id] => 293
[relation_type] => Build
[relation_id] => 647286
[display_order] => 6
[is_hidden] => 0
[create_ts] => 2025-07-01 12:11:54
)
[getcache:protected] =>
[cache:protected] => Array
(
)
)
1
Show more awards
Commented
Posted a Comment: Jul 6th, 2025
"What you're saying about marks spawning on scuttle as long as you full clear is not true.
What camps marks spawn is fixed (as you even listed yourself) and it's not going to change just because there is no camp for it to spawn other than scuttle. It'll just wait for the valid camp to spawn and in"
Commented
Posted a Comment: Jun 16th, 2025
"Glad I explained the pros & cons thing, but I feel like the explanation is unnecessary because they're quite intuitive. Skill floor (floor being something you stand on) and skill ceiling (surface above you in your room for example). Maybe I'd expand upon it in the future but I like"
Commented
Posted a Comment: Jun 16th, 2025
"Hey, thanks for the review. To start, I really don't know how I never noticed lack of the stat shards but I'll add them asap. I understand why notes could be added however personally I've never used them because
PRO'S & CONS
I don't think I fully understand the point about how I've writ"
Commented
Posted a Comment: Jun 2nd, 2025
"In-Depth Requirement Met? Yes.
Champion: Kindred
Role: JG
Guide Link"
Commented
Posted a Comment: Apr 4th, 2025
"Cheers, didn't see the button at first lol"
Thread
Created a Thread In Site Support On: Apr 2nd, 2025
"Unverified" league account
How exacly can I "verify" it?

