Shaco Build Guide by Infinity Toast
Not Updated For Current Season
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Heya everybody, Infinity Toast is my name.
I present to you, my dear readers, my excellent hybrid Shaco guide.
and please try before you vote because you'll never know how effective this build is.SPACE
Hybrid is pretty unique style on fields of league but the Shaco + hybrid combo will work great!
"What will hybrid Shaco do?"
Well... i'll tell you some pros and cons if you build as hybrid Shaco
Runes and masteries
greater mark of desolation for better jungling and ripping armor stacking players.
greater seal of vitality Shaco has terrible hp base stats so let's increase it.
Greater Glyph of Scaling Magic Resist special rune to counter strong mages Annie Anivia!
greater quintessence of vitality see greater seal of vitality.
"why don't you pick 21/0/9 WTF?"
well i say some reasons at every mastery why i pick...
- Archmage's Savvy i took this mastery to increase effect of Jack In The Box, Two-Shiv Poison and Hallucinate over Deadliness because Deadliness is such luck based mastery.
- Plentiful Bounty some extra gold & faster CD is welcome =).
to make Shaco jungle more effective and to increase damage.
i took these masteries because Intelligence & Presence of the Master are not worth it to get as Shaco.
- Perseverence to increase mp regen of Meditation and put one point into Haste or spatial accuary depends what you pick.
? LOL! i take
instead cuz exp increase is not worth it!"
"Have luck on jungling then!"
- i take two points into Utility Mastery because you're a jungler and the leftover points into Meditation . "I pick Greed cuz it's good!" "1gold per 10sec, 6gold per 1min and you've only 180gold every 30min... never take this mastery unless you got leftover points"
- Mystical Vision meh...
Viable summoner spells for Shaco
- Smite helps you to speed up jungling.
- Ghost best escape summoner spell on Shaco in my opinion, because it grants 27%(+6% mastery) speed, 10sec(1,5sec+ mastery) and ignores unit collision. (you can use Ghost while Deceive without breaking stealth!)
- Exhaust increases your win chance on 1v1 fight.
- Ignite some extra damage would help you finish off low hp enemies and you can use it while Deceive without breaking it.
- Teleport i found this OP spell because you can put Jack In The Box, B, refill and teleport back into fight! i found this redilicious strong on Shaco.
- Cleanse is pretty solid spell to get rid of crowd control.
- Flash with Deceive combined to make Shaco uncatchable (you can cast Flash while Deceive without breaking stealth but it will leave a white flash behind.
- Revive "yo guys! i'm dying alot so i take this"
- Promote removed No worry! it will be added again at dominion mod!
- Clarity you got blue buff...
- Rally trash tier summoner spell...
- Clairvoyance leave this for supporters
Way 2 build as Shaco
What most junglers take is Cloth Armor, 5 Health Potion and Madred's Razors if you got 700 gold.
I take Boots of Mobility at early game for moving around the map easier and you can switch with Mercury's Tread later.
For some sustain i took Vampiric Scepter on early game but i'm not sure what i could built into at last item, you can switch it with Warmog's Armor or The Bloodthirster whatever you like.
For Wit's End i took Recurve Bow as first, if you got some problems with casters then pick Null-Magic Mantle first.
then Malady with 2 Dagger Dagger first and finish Madred's Bloodrazor
if Shaco enters late game then i takes Guardian Angel becuase it would give you a chance to escape of lost teamfight with Deceive
last pick is your choice
This passive makes Shaco an effective anti carry by hitting enemies behind to deal maximum damage.
A close gap ability but i would save it up if Shaco enters back of the teamfight (where mostly carries Ashe Caitlyn Tristana or supporters Soraka Sona Taric stand) then there's no need to use close gap!
Jack In The Box
An ability to jungle, map awareness and crowd control enemies, for experienced Shaco players i suggest to max Jack In The Box first because Jack In The Box gives crowd control and damage at once.
Sort of free Frozen Mallet to make enemies harder to escape, i would suggest you to save up Two-Shiv Poison till your target ran out Shaco's melee range.
This "i make 2v1 noaw" ability will make enemies cause to confuse, increase damage output and blocking some abilities like Nidalee's Javelin Toss, Caitlyn's Ace in the Hole or dodging Requiem by using Hallucinate!
Aggresieve way (pull red, be lv2 and GANK!) or continue jungling ^^ most effective way, safe and easy!
Hallucinate, double problems!
Hallucinate has many uses!
- Hallucinate has a slight delay before the illusion spawns, allows Shaco to dodge Caitlyn's Ace in the Hole, towershots or Karthus' Requiem.
- and much much more, discover em all!
Thanks for reading my Shaco hybrid guide and please try first before you vote & comment.
Also one role what you always schould fill as Shaco is destroying carries Ashe Vayne and supporters Soraka Sona!
How patch notes affect Shaco
Note: i only show patch notes that affects Shaco(above 220.127.116.11)
- Fixed a bug where Children of the Grave could clone a clone
bugg fix affects Jack In The Box AI which made Shaco unpossible to jungle.
Jack In The Box now no longer aggros neutral targets untill they aggro you or your teammates and will choose random targets.
You can jungle by putting Jack In The Box behind red or blue and attack the big one and atleast one Jack In The Box choices random target.
- Fixed a bug where clones did not show items in their inventories
- Hallucinate: clone now correctly benefits from critical strikes.
- Fixed the dance animation to loop properly
- Small unnoticeable changes
- better chapter titles ^^
- changed Shaco's build name.
- changed items chapter name.
- fixed some typos.
- hybrid jungle Shaco guide is published.