MOBAFire Community Manager Wanted!
MOBAFire is hiring!
Position: MOBAFire Community Manager
The MOBAFire Network is looking for a Community Manager. You will work with our team to help MOBAFire grow and keep it an awesome place to be. This position offers you the freedom to work independently while influencing the direction of one of the biggest gaming sites in the world!
In this position you will be focusing on mobafire.com, and you will play a key role in keeping it exciting and fresh. You will organize events, plan new features and contests, take ownership of community support and be a friendly face within the community.
- Obsessed with everything League of Legends. You eat, sleep and breathe League.
- Experience working inside a League of Legends community.
- Good mediator. Ability to keep a cool head under pressure and make fair, unbiased decisions.
- Be the voice of the community.
- Solid writing skills. Know the difference between “there” and “their.”
- Be able to communicate with an awesome team of remote coworkers.
- Self motivated. You are your own master, and you take care of business.
- Drive to keep MOBAFire the best site for League, and then make it even better!
- Social Media Knowledge - Facebook, Twitter, Google+ & more.
- Good in-game rating.
- Esports Addict.
- Understanding of Photoshop and image editing.
- Understanding of MOBAFire’s BBCode system.
Working at MOBAFireThe MOBAFire team consists of a multinational group of gamers with only one focus - making the best experience for our visitors. While we do work from home, we still have a strong sense of community and ownership. We use tools such as Skype to communicate effectively. You will have the benefit of flexible hours - our focus is always on what you create.
MOBAFire has continued to grow since its inception and we’re excited to move it to the next level in 2014. We offer cool perks like early game access via beta keys for various titles and access to industry events - but most importantly, a passionate team to game with!
To apply, send an email with your resume to email@example.com. Tell us why you feel you are a good fit for this role and for the MOBAFire Network team. Only serious applications please. We will review all applications but will only reply to potential candidates. If we are impressed and we feel you may be the right fit for this role we will get back to you right away to set up a proper interview.