Social Media Manager Wanted!
MOBAFire is hiring!
Position: Social Media Manager
The MOBAFire Network is looking for a Social Media Manager. You will work with our team to manage and grow our social media value and reach. This position offers you the freedom to work independently while influencing the direction of one of the MOBAFire Network communities!
In this position you will work with all communities on the MOBAFire Network to provide expanded content both from within and outside each community with the purpose of increasing the volume and value of the content on each channel.
- Social Junkie. You are well versed in Facebook, Twitter and Reddit and can’t get enough of them.
- Very passionate about MOBA style games and gaming in general. You spend ridiculous amounts of your time obsessing over gaming news and media.
- Be the voice of the community on our social channels.
- Good mediator. Ability to keep a cool head under pressure and make fair, unbiased decisions.
- Solid writing skills. Know the difference between “there” and “their.”
- Ability to juggle multiple communities and social channels easily while working with a variety of stakeholders.
- Strong english skills with the ability to communicate with an awesome team of remote co-workers quickly and effectively.
- Willingness to get it done when it needs to be done.
- Self motivated. You are your own master, and you take care of business.
- Gaming Community Experience
- Contest Management Experience
- Marketing Experience
- Esports Addict.
Working at MOBAFireThe MOBAFire team consists of a multinational group of gamers with only one focus - making the best experience for our visitors. While we do work from home, we still have a strong sense of community and ownership. We use tools such as Skype to communicate effectively. You will have the benefit of flexible hours - our focus is always on what you create.
MOBAFire has continued to grow since its inception and we’re excited to move it to the next level in 2014. We offer cool perks like early game access via beta keys for various titles and access to industry events - but most importantly, a passionate team to game with!
To apply, send an email with your resume to email@example.com. Tell us why you feel you are a good fit for this role and for the MOBAFire Network team. Only serious applications please. We will review all applications but will only reply to potential candidates. If we are impressed and we feel you may be the right fit for this role we will get back to you right away to set up a proper interview.