Team Guide by YourM1nd
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Ability power/ Attack speed.
Hi, Teemo and Nidalee are both good with ability power.
But if you also use some attack speed you are undefeateble.
Enjoy and i hope you use this build well
Teemo and Nidalee have the same runes.
If think this are the best runes.!
I played ranked a lot of times. and i always got a score around 30 kills.
I choosed this runes becouse you need them to get kills early.
So you get feeded and get items fast.
Ranked play Tips
Place your Nuxioun traps on places where no one expect them.
Trow your spear so much as you can !!.
Pros and Cons
1. Excellent Ganker
2. Extremely Mobile
3. Superior Mid-Lane control, un-matched by many champions
4. Great pusher! You can solo towers easily late game.
5. Great farmer after level 6 (once u get cat form)
6. Great jungler and jungle control with ur traps
7. Great early game carry / pusher till about 25-45 mins.
8. Great poker / harasser / an indirect initiator - ( This is due to her javelin, if farmed correctly your javelin will do 20-60% of someones health. This with your heal, allows your team superior poke / harass in a stand off. The health you take for your javelin will also give your team the edge it needs to intitate, which is why I labeled her as an indirect initiator.
1. If your teem excessive feeds you will not be able to carry the team alone. As you are pritty squishy
2. Takes a high skill cap (intensive microing required, this is why i enjoy her)
3. Very weak late game against the current meta game (tanks / AoE / Stuns and CC)
4. Fed tanks will destroy you
5. Easily focus fired
1.Really good damage.
5.Can execute tanks fast.
2.Range enemies with Oracle can destroy his mushrooms.
3.Focussed in team battles.
4.Low HP champion.
1. Use your blind dart so much as is possible. melee champions cant hit you now and you can hit them hard : )
2. Use your Noxious Traps so much you can and on places you didnt expect them.
1. I would always have a trap at Baron Nashor, so that you always know when your enemy team, is going to get the big Team buff, Do not let that happend.
2. Okay, if you are laning mid, i would always have 6 traps, at the 6 dots. They will reveal if your enemies are about to gank you, so i would suggest that you place Traps there, and ofc, if they are going into the bush for recalling, and they walk into your trap, thats a free kill :)
3. I would also have a trap, at each Golems and Lizards, its always nice to gank an enemy champion, while he tries to get a buff, and then pwn him, and steal the buff. Also, if you're about to kill the lizard or golem, and an enemy champion is approaches, you always know when to get away, for that you can simply use your flash, over the wall, And then use Move Quick to get away in a rush.
4. Same principle as Baron Nashor, always know when an enemy champion is trying to kill the dragon, or if some jungler is trying aswell, then just run at their location, and fire a blinding dart in their head.
3. Use your skills to go solo.
1. Put your traps everywhere in the jungle becouse jou walk faster in jungle and you can lock someone to the jungle
2. If you are lvl 6 use your ultimate. Becous the spells dont kost any mana.
3. Walk in jungle's becouse you walk faster then.
4. Always go mid becouse you get XP faster if you cant i co in jungle. but allright .. ALWAYS MID : )