Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

[Request, comment and apply if can]Looking for...

Creator: SEALynx December 9, 2013 11:57am
SEALynx
<Member>
SEALynx's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 9, 2013 11:57am | Report
Hello, Lyñx here! You may know this already, but I am currently working on a new AP Kayle mid guide. I am going to put a lot of effort into my guide, just like my now archived jungle Ezreal guide. Before I archived it, it had a 100% rating from 13 votes, and peaked at the no. 2 rating for Ezreal guides. I plan to make this guide even better than my jungle Ezreal one, but I need an artist for my guide. I'm not proficient in graphical artistry, and I plan to include simple graphic art into my guide.

Mode of sending my requests to the selected artist is by PM.

What I need:
Signatures for my guide
Custom dividers
Requests(Don't worry, I won't send all at once) completed preferably within ~2 days.
And if possible, create a custom sig which can link to my guide.
Preferably able to put my requests as a high priority

What I can do in return:
Mandatory +rep(don't think this is too important)
A mention of you in my signature and guide
I can also give you tips for LoL related stuff if you want (I'm gold 4 and a jungle/mid/support player)
Offer my help with any requests you have!

I really wish that if you have read until here, you can offer your help as I really suck at graphical art and I need your help if I want to make my guide as good as possible!

If you are willing to help, the only things I need you to comment below is this:

Username
Any prior experience in signature making?
A few examples of you signatures if possible
Whether you can commit to this small request(can take as short as 2 days to as long as 2 weeks, depending on the time it takes for me to complete the guide)

Thank you so much if you can apply! All applicants will be considered and I will decide on my artist on 12/13 of December, where I will announce the results(hopefully people apply) then and also PM the successful applicant.

-Lyñx (nope, it's not SEAL, neither is it SEAL nyx)
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 9, 2013 4:48pm | Report
rant
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by me ♡
YayaFTW
<Altruistic Artist>
YayaFTW's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 9, 2013 5:23pm | Report
You make it sound like a contest whereas it's just your personal request..
-NA- Veng Lmfao
<Altruistic Artist>
-NA- Veng Lmfao's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 9, 2013 6:02pm | Report
Hey! Let's get heaps of people to do requests then only choose 1 and **** others over for wasting their time on you.
Great idea!

Post in in a shop, don't get multiple people to do it, you're wasting other people's time.
Unless you happen to catch a lucky break, getting an order done within ~2 days is rare. Even a sig will take longer, let alone an entire set.

Agreeing with yaya, is this a contest or a request?

Can't tell if you're boasting about your jungle ezreal guide, or trying to get an artist to kneel to you because you had such a successful guide.

EDIT: Here's my shop. It's closed, but if I wipe my PC I can have it back up in a week. Examples can be found there.
SEALynx
<Member>
SEALynx's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 9, 2013 7:02pm | Report
Guess this isn't the best method to request sigs... Ah well, not commenting further or doing anything on this thread. I apologize for putting my request in a really wrong way. I just wanted the best artist's help cause I can't decide on an artist cause they all look the same...

The rants were really unnecessary though. Not gonna start a flame fest, but you might have considered that this is someone venturing into the artists corner the first time to put up a request.

Well, at least now I know that banners(NOW I REMEMBER THE NAME) will take a long time and have to be second priority.

I never meant for it to be a contest, just that I wanted someone not from the sig shops(I know how many orders you guys get ) to help me, but I can't trust them from commenting without artwork.

Sorry for appearing to be a douchebagg, this was not what I intended.
-NA- Veng Lmfao
<Altruistic Artist>
-NA- Veng Lmfao's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 9, 2013 10:33pm | Report
Very well then.

If you need the request done in a short amount of time, I would definitely head over to Yaya's shop. Requests are responded to quickly and the quality of his work is incredible.

Yes, my rant is a little uncalled for (Jhoi's is fine), mine was aggressive. Sorry for not understanding your first time request.

Enjoy your day!
SEALynx
<Member>
SEALynx's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 9, 2013 10:36pm | Report

Very well then.

If you need the request done in a short amount of time, I would definitely head over to Yaya's shop. Requests are responded to quickly and the quality of his work is incredible.

Yes, my rant is a little uncalled for (Jhoi's is fine), mine was aggressive. Sorry for not understanding your first time request.

Enjoy your day!

It's fine, it was mostly my fault anyway. I managed to find an artist already, and banners are of lower priority than my content, so my request is solved already.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide