Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

CnC Sig

Creator: Symphunny November 3, 2011 11:37pm
4 posts - page 1 of 1
Symphunny
<Member>
Symphunny's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 3, 2011 11:37pm | Report
Since i havent seen CnC on MOBAFire yet, im going to spread it.

It stands for
C - Comment
n - and
C - Criticize

CnC this Brolaf sig i made for duffy in my spare time. As usual, it needs work :P

Turned out way blurred than it was originally so please try to imagine it as in top quality. :P

Special thanks to Brynollf, -FanArt-, Xiaowiriamu (x3), Spooon, reppinFTC and jhoijhoi for making the awesome sigs :P
reppinFTC
<Member>
reppinFTC's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 4, 2011 3:58am | Report
The effect is pretty cool, but the blur is a little bit overdone and kind of screws with the quality of the actual image. Not to mention, it makes the text relatively hard to see. I recommend toning the blur effect down a little and upping the size of the text. Nice work!

EDIT: I'm ******ed, didnt see the text below the image.

Thanks to JEFFY40HANDS, Jhoijhoi, The Nameless Bard, Nyoike, AlexanPT, wRAthoFVulk and myself for the dope signatures! Check out my Garen guide! Stop by my Sig Shop!
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 4, 2011 6:58am | Report
I think the text needs to be blurred to the same degree, as right now it stands out a tad too much. I like the overall effect though :)
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by Jovy ♡
RamenL
<Member>
RamenL's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 4, 2011 9:30am | Report
Text doesnt need to be blurred to the same degree.. And one thing to remember in CnC is people put there opinions, some stuff people say will be just dumb.. Not that his comment is dumb or wrong, just want you to know, dont go like he said my text needs to be blurred, then blur ur text in every pic you make the rest of your life..

IMO- I will state the only 2 big problems, wont go in details.. Text sticks out to much for no reason, like if it had a reason its fine, but its sticking out, not blended in.. The text just sticks out.. I also think that the focus, Olaf, is a lil to much blended in so I sharpened him to an amount I think is right. I hope it helps you out.. A lot of people cant get good practice because they copy someone else on a different piece of work, or someone helps them by using a different piece as an example, So I help people by both working on the same piece, I concluded that its the most efficient! Also, a small thing to input for you, for backgrounds when you blur them, you blur in layers as in, if there is 2 signs put 2 coats of blurring on the closer sign, and 4 coats on the farther sign. And same goes for the render but a lil different, the render, if its a perfectly fine render, you usually dont have a bigger interval of 3 sharpening coats, so if your minimum is 5, then your max will be 8.

Here is an example.. of everything I explained!For the text I just applied image and used it as clipping mask to the text, lowered the daddy TEXT to 85 opacity, and the get some TEXT to 90 opacity, and also applied a color overlay on both phrases, I also added a line under the daddy.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide