Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Guys, Im depressed

Creator: RamenL August 23, 2011 2:26pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

30 posts - page 2 of 3
kin333x
<Member>
kin333x's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 23, 2011 6:11pm | Report
Ramen your a... as Jeffy said "scrub".
Thanks to jhoijhoi MoonEdge For the sigs!
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 23, 2011 6:13pm | Report
Can we get a mod to close this thread please?
RamenL
<Member>
RamenL's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 23, 2011 6:15pm | Report
I dont bother people unless they bother me, so if I bother u its cuz u have done so to me before, but I dont see how this thread bothered any of u..

Anyway, I have 5 enemies..

But lotsa friends, so you haters go get lost, I dont like making enemies.. I am very nice person, I luv u guys even though u decide to be arrogant and hate me.. I am so puny I dont hate no one, all I do is live for the lord!!
Xenasis
<Member>
Xenasis's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 23, 2011 6:17pm | Report
RamenL wrote:

I dont bother people unless they bother me, so if I bother u its cuz u have done so to me before, but I dont see how this thread bothered any of u..

Because you senselessly (and immaturely) attacked a user - sure, he made a dig at you, but it was blatantly obvious you were trolling. Not to mention the fact that you clearly said "trollolol" multiple times in your second post.

Anyway, last post feeding this self confessed troll.
RamenL
<Member>
RamenL's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 23, 2011 6:19pm | Report
HE CALLED ME GREEDY SO I CALLED HIM TROLL

btw check out my skillful play

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhmNZZm6TFE
JacobtheQuick
<Member>
JacobtheQuick's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 23, 2011 6:33pm | Report
wow nice troll with the ads
also people make money designing **** l2college birch
RamenL
<Member>
RamenL's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 23, 2011 6:34pm | Report

wow nice troll ^
also people make money designing **** l2college birch

YAY SOMEONE GOT MAH BACK

TY
SecksMuffins
<Member>
SecksMuffins's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 28, 2011 8:52am | Report
RamenL wrote:

Fnd for those of u who say no one pays for a sig, your wrong.. I probably made over 1000$ making sigs since I was 11 years old, and currently I am 17! Anyway if it bothers you so much that I am having fun in your play ground, I will chill out... Since I have been bothering a few of you.. But dont forget, you guys have been bothering me to, so stop being selfish!

looooooool compared to your works, I could make three times as much. Most people aren't even half of a designer, including you.
RamenL
<Member>
RamenL's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 28, 2011 10:01am | Report
k, im glad to know you think that way, i honestly doubt it though, im going to be going to college soon, and I already been at gfxing for 6 years. If those in your sig are your works, they are nothing special.. And some pretty terrible things in them.. And just the way u said loooool pisses me off, and I know ur a little kid thats really lonely, to go into someones thread and just say LOL IM BETTER THEN U, when your actually not!

Random bubble C4d ruining flow in iron man sig, ******ed squires by blurred test In the sprite sig. Your alright but not good enough to challenge me lol, if you want attention having an ego and going in others threads isn't the say to do it, I myself was like u once where I thought I was good and flames everyone 2 years ago, but now I only flame people that flame me so I have only a defensive ego ;)

U got years to go kid
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 28, 2011 10:30am | Report
Not to fuel any flames, but....

Who decides what "looks good" or not? Art is art, it's open to interpretation. The point of a piece might be to go against the "grain". Trying to define or decide if style is "good" is like trying to decide or define life itself.

You can't do it. People have their personal tastes, their own way of doing things. To critique art is a job that really shouldn't exist.

Ramen read what I type carefully:

STOP trying to impose your opinions as fact on other people. We all have our individual styles, my sigs might not be the best but they're me. And Secks' sigs are Secks', YOUR SIGS are yours. LEAVE IT THAT WAY.

I'm not going to try and sit here and lecture you on what it means to be an adult, but children act the way you act Ramen. Unable to see past their own aims, unable to think past themselves. Inexperienced, naive, and ego driven, impulsive to say the least.

What Secks said might not be right, but neither was your response. Grow the **** up, there is always going to be someone better than you, learn that fact quickly before you find yourself in college, on the roof tops of your dorm ready to jump because a professor failed you on your final art assignment of the semester.

Going around with rose colored glasses is no way to live. Get back to reality, state your opinions as such, and stop trying to measure yourself compared to others. No one is going to request art from an *******. this fact evidenced by your (Ramen) lack of requests in your sig shop. Even if you don't think you're being one, let the facts speak for themselves.

/rant
/thread

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide