Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

JakofAllSpaydes' Sig Shop (with 100% less...

Creator: JakofAllSpaydes September 29, 2011 9:49pm
JakofAllSpaydes
<Editor>
JakofAllSpaydes's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 26, 2011 3:08pm | Report
hahahah....

Im really glad u liked it XD
Thx to Jhoi, nyoike, xiao, Jeffy40Hands, AlexPT, Wafflewarrior, Wrath and myself for the sigs <33333
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 27, 2011 9:27am | Report
Hey Jack its me again, GrandmasterD. Thanks again for the wonderful sig you have created. However, I have another request. Would you like to create a picture that I can put at the start of my guide (you have read it so I'm sure you know what I am talking about). The text I want on it is: "Cho'Gath Feast On Their Soul". Again I let all the creativity up to you, however I have one small request to make: just place your name or signature (whatever you use) in the right lower corner, that looks better than when I place a line of text below :).

Thanks in advance.

P.S. I understand if work on other signatures first because you already made something for me.
P.P.S. Take your time, there is no rush. :P
JakofAllSpaydes
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 27, 2011 5:19pm | Report
I'm flattered that u would ask me.....

But I'm really sorry, to you and bunkerbob and anyone else who requested or is gonna request.

My computer is currently broken =_= and I have no idea when I can fix it, so it might be 2 days, or 2 weeks. I'm really sorry = =""
Thx to Jhoi, nyoike, xiao, Jeffy40Hands, AlexPT, Wafflewarrior, Wrath and myself for the sigs <33333
Kusoku
<Member>
Kusoku's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 27, 2011 5:40pm | Report
Hello there,
I would like to request a sig out of the chinese art Red Card Katarina.
I want only my nickname on it, whole creation I'm leaving up to you (I really like your works :D)

Link to the pictire

My computer is currently broken =_= and I have no idea when I can fix it, so it might be 2 days, or 2 weeks. I'm really sorry = =""

Don't worry I am a very patient person :P
And for so good sigs who wouldn't wait a little bit?
Thanks to JhoiJhoi for the sig
GrandmasterD
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 28, 2011 2:01am | Report

I'm flattered that u would ask me.....

But I'm really sorry, to you and bunkerbob and anyone else who requested or is gonna request.

As I said, there is no rush. Just take your time to fix your magic gear (seriously the stuff you do is like real magic (although Xerath might beg to differ)). Anyway, just send me a PM if you are done or starting on it. It is really appreciated.

Good luck with fixing your computer,
GrandmasterD
JakofAllSpaydes
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 7, 2011 3:33pm | Report
Sorry. I finally managed to fix it...

heres ur banner Master =w=

For bunkerbob:

For Kusoku:

Tell me if you want anything changed. thx for waiting
GrandmasterD
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 7, 2011 4:26pm | Report
Extremely awesome Jack. However, because it took longer than expected (and because I didnt know when your computer would be back in action) I asked jhoijhoi for a banner. Could you maybe edit it a little and put the text "Thanks For Reading" on it? That way I can still use it at the end of my guide. But if it is too much work I understand and I'll use it like this because its really great.
JakofAllSpaydes
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 7, 2011 5:01pm | Report
sure, its fine.

Im sorry about talking such a long time, computer was harder to fix than i expected =_=
Calibern
<Member>
Calibern's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 7, 2011 5:40pm | Report

Hey Jak, can you make a banner for my Xin guide. Thanks in advance. I really like the new works you did. Text: Situational Items, Xin Zhao, Bane of Squishies By Calibern
Xin Guide
Clicking the Rep button will end the world, do not click it! (Reverse psychology FTW)
Thank to AlexanPT, JakofAllSpaydes,JEFFY40HANDS, KingCasanova and reppinFTC for the amazing signatures.

BunkerBob
<Member>
BunkerBob's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 7, 2011 6:07pm | Report
Danke, I like the sig. Looks pretty phat.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide