Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

JEFFY40HANDS' Signature Shop (Creating...

Creator: JEFFY40HANDS August 3, 2011 8:27am
Rudmed
<Editor>
Rudmed's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 17, 2011 12:38pm | Report

I've actually never done banners before. But here is my first try. I tried my best. If you need me to edit it further let me know.

No thats good. I like the mirror effect you have with the text there. Its kinda like Mirror Image...wait a second.
LGBomber
<Member>
LGBomber's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 17, 2011 6:35pm | Report
Can you please make a signature with LGBomber, Irelia in small font on a picture of Irelias new Infiltrator skin? if you cant get the pic of skin, classic skin would be nice.
marisi
<Member>
marisi's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 18, 2011 2:45pm | Report
Hi jeffyhands. I've been looking at your work and I find it amazingly good. I myself am trying to make my my own banners and sigs but it doesn't always work. I tried to make a banner for my noc build but now I like it so much that I want it to be my sig too. So I ask u to turn this banner into a sig with maybe some efects. I just want you to tun it into a sig format and render the nocturne. I don't care if you want to use the same bacrkground, but if you want I have sent it too. But u can also use ur own background if it's easier. And use what ever font u want. But I would like it to be a bit spooky.
I know it's bad quality, but all I have used is paint.

- Image you wish to be edited: http://www.afbeeldingenuploaden.nl/uploads/751877noc%20banner.jpg
- Additional image wished to be used as background (IF YOU WANT ONE):http://images2.layoutsparks.com/1/157893/darkness-forest-night-image-31000.jpg
- Any Text needed in the sig use quotes on specific phrases you wish to be used. I need you to put in the sig: marisi

Srry if I ask too much from you. You can just ignore this request if it's too much work.
Thanks to Xiaowiriamu for the astonishing sig.
Levidica
<Member>
Levidica's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 18, 2011 3:29pm | Report
Hey jeffy my friend is kind of new to Moba, he's making a Fiddlesticks guide and he's in need of a banner.

Image: http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/4/49831/1644594-fiddlesticks_pumpkinhead_super.jpg

And the text should be;

Fiddlesticks - Caah and Aaah
An In-depth guide.

Please and thank you ! :D
Thanks for my signature goes out to JhoiJhoi & Xiaowirimu does such fantastic work! <3
~ Riven, the White Raven | Ahri, Nine Lives Would Be Over kill ~
Much love MobaFire!
Gunnarownsu
<Member>
Gunnarownsu's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 18, 2011 3:56pm | Report
Can you make this

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Irelia_the_Will_of_the_Blades/SkinsTrivia(chinese art nightblade irelia)

Then my name, Gunnarownsu

thanks toThe Nameless Bard,WaffleWarrior Alexanpt,Infraynor, Palzm, and Mastajdog for these amazing sigs.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 18, 2011 9:03pm | Report
completing requests will be a bit slow. I've got classes IRL and have barely had time to keep up with anything. So I'm a bit behind in multiple aspects of life. I'll post em when they're ready. As always.
Levidica
<Member>
Levidica's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 19, 2011 7:32am | Report
Appreciate the response! I'm sure we all do, I look forward to seeing what sorcery your mind can come up with :p

Thanks again ! ^^ Can't wait
Thanks for my signature goes out to JhoiJhoi & Xiaowirimu does such fantastic work! <3
~ Riven, the White Raven | Ahri, Nine Lives Would Be Over kill ~
Much love MobaFire!
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 22, 2011 9:53am | Report
Still rather busy, I will try to get on these tomorrow. Just haven't had any time, sorry for making you folks wait.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 23, 2011 7:15am | Report

Hope your friend likes this sorry for the wait
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 24, 2011 1:27pm | Report

Bored...Nothing too special :/