Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account






Or

's Forum Avatar

LaCorpse's Signature Café

Creator: LaCorpse January 6, 2012 11:01am
1852 posts - page 166 of 186
F3ar0ner
<Member>
F3ar0ner's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
283
Joined:
Jul 31st, 2012
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 13, 2013 6:56pm | Report
LaCorpse wrote:




What exactly do you mean? I'm a tad confused on what image youre basing your request on.

I want you to make me a line divider from this Katarina image
http://riot-web-static.s3.amazonaws.com/images/news/August_2012/2012_08_09_Katarina_Relaunch/katarina_Splash_0.jpg

Like you did here

Spoiler: Click to view


In this previous request, I asked about some Akali banners, and you also did me a line divider (pg 154)
I figured you did it by taking a part of an image. I'm not exactly sure how line dividers are made
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
14418
Joined:
Mar 20th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 13, 2013 7:13pm | Report
Bree, loving your work! Keep it up :)
YayaFTW
<Altruistic Artist>
YayaFTW's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
1130
Joined:
May 7th, 2012
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 13, 2013 8:46pm | Report
Hello LaCorpse :)

I don't have a request but I just want to thank you so much for your tutorials, especially the one featuring MissMaw's Ahri signature.

After watching your video and 20 mins of putting to practice what I've learnt from it, I was able to turn this Render into this amazing Image. (On the first try :D)

I am so happy with my first try on photoshop that I felt obliged to express my gratitude and reward you with +rep for the tutorials.

Million thanks again :)
LaCorpse
<Altruistic Artist>
LaCorpse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
1324
Joined:
Dec 6th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 14, 2013 10:14am | Report
F3ar0ner wrote:


I want you to make me a line divider from this Katarina image
http://riot-web-static.s3.amazonaws.com/images/news/August_2012/2012_08_09_Katarina_Relaunch/katarina_Splash_0.jpg

Like you did here

Spoiler: Click to view


In this previous request, I asked about some Akali banners, and you also did me a line divider (pg 154)
I figured you did it by taking a part of an image. I'm not exactly sure how line dividers are made



Alright, so JUST the line? :) just making sure I've got what you asked clear.




jhoijhoi wrote:

Bree, loving your work! Keep it up :)



Thank you Jhoi. I'm disappointed really >.> prolly because I'm so rusty.








YayaFTW wrote:

Hello LaCorpse :)

I don't have a request but I just want to thank you so much for your tutorials, especially the one featuring MissMaw's Ahri signature.

After watching your video and 20 mins of putting to practice what I've learnt from it, I was able to turn this Render into this amazing Image. (On the first try :D)

I am so happy with my first try on photoshop that I felt obliged to express my gratitude and reward you with +rep for the tutorials.

Million thanks again :)



I'm so happy that I could help you Yaya. I love that you made it your own. Its not just a copy cat but its unique and for your first time.. that is pretty good! Thank you for your gratitude, it means so much to me that people can learn from me. Continue to keep in touch and show me your works! If you have any questions or want to request a tutorial let me know!
DR34MK1LL3R
<Altruistic Artist>
DR34MK1LL3R's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
315
Joined:
Oct 4th, 2012
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 14, 2013 2:34pm | Report
image

Text: DR34MK1LL3R
(below my name) WHAT AN AATROXITY!!!

other details: lots and lots of fractals :D i know they are a trouble but I love them :3 so if you could that would be amazing.

I will +1 and link you
F3ar0ner
<Member>
F3ar0ner's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
283
Joined:
Jul 31st, 2012
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 14, 2013 4:24pm | Report
LaCorpse wrote:




Alright, so JUST the line? :) just making sure I've got what you asked clear.

Yeap! Just this :)
YayaFTW
<Altruistic Artist>
YayaFTW's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
1130
Joined:
May 7th, 2012
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 14, 2013 4:25pm | Report
LaCorpse wrote:

I'm so happy that I could help you Yaya. I love that you made it your own. Its not just a copy cat but its unique and for your first time.. that is pretty good! Thank you for your gratitude, it means so much to me that people can learn from me. Continue to keep in touch and show me your works! If you have any questions or want to request a tutorial let me know!


Thanks a lot for the support Bree ! (If I may call you Bree :$) and I wouldn't dare bother you with my silly issues I have with photoshop, knowing how overwhelmed you are by the tons of requests you get (Well I can't blame them, you're talented), but I have this really quick question: Is this image a fractal? If yes, do you make your own fractals with photoshop before implementing them on a signature, or do you pick the fractal templates from the internet?
-NA- Veng Lmfao
<Altruistic Artist>
-NA- Veng Lmfao's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
2317
Joined:
Jul 21st, 2012
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 14, 2013 6:30pm | Report
@Yaya That is a fractal, and I'm pretty sure she handpicks them from google. She has provided some extremely useful resources here, I would definitely check it out.

Edit: Nvm, I was wrong D:
LaCorpse
<Altruistic Artist>
LaCorpse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
1324
Joined:
Dec 6th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 14, 2013 10:37pm | Report
Yaya, I used to look for the fractal images on Deviantart.com
Now, I just make my own using a program called apophysis. You can find some of the ones I've personally made here.

I can attempt at a tutorial for fractals but honestly I know nothing about it and just mess with settings lol!
YayaFTW
<Altruistic Artist>
YayaFTW's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
1130
Joined:
May 7th, 2012
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 15, 2013 5:04am | Report
LaCorpse wrote:

Yaya, I used to look for the fractal images on Deviantart.com
Now, I just make my own using a program called apophysis. You can find some of the ones I've personally made here.

I can attempt at a tutorial for fractals but honestly I know nothing about it and just mess with settings lol!


Do I have permission to use some of your fractals please? I will credit when I publish my work at deviantArt :)

I dont want to use anything from deviantArt after one argument Ive had with a deviant user


Sorry if I'm clogging your sig request thread with unrelated matters by the way :$

My latest work with the fractal I've shown you in a couple posts ago: Image.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide