Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

Lazukin's Sig Shop is open! (Again)

Creator: Lazukin
May 25, 2012 4:47pm
18 posts page 1 of 2 Forums » Artist's Corner » Lazukin's Sig Shop is open! (Again)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Lazukin » May 25, 2012 4:47pm | Report
Been a while, but here are my requirements!

-- Have >50 posts

Yeah, that's pretty much it. >_>

Give me as detailed of an explanation as you want. You can be specific down to the font and size, or just tell me you want a picture of something yellow. If you have a specific render in mind, link it! :D

I will make sigs, desktop backgrounds, guide banners, and mostly whatever else you can think of.

+Rep not necessary but definitely appreciated. If you don't like the result, be honest and say so, I'll change up the sig.

Examples of my past sigs, with the most recent being at the top.

Thanks! I will try to finish the sig within a day, but due to finals it may take until the weekend.

EDIT: You may have noticed that I love the color blue in sigs, lol. If you don't specify a color, I will probably make it blue unless it doesn't fit the render.

I make sigs, PM me if you want one :D (Thanks for the Nidalee sig, The_Nameless_Bard!)
Lazukin's Forum Avatar

Lazukin
<Member>
Rep: Memorable (63)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Amazing Monkey » May 25, 2012 10:56pm | Report
Here's a request for Ahri!

Text: "Should I make your pulse rise or...
Stop?"

I kind of want the first part of the text to be separate from the second part, if that makes sense lol.
The rest is your call! Thanks!

If you felt I contributed and stuff, can I have a (+1 Rep =3)?
Need a sig? Come get one for at Amazing Monkey's Community Sig Shop!
View my Wukong Guide- Great Sage Equal to Heaven, Shyvana Guide- Justice Under Dragon's Wings, or NEW Lulu Guide- Whimsical Wonders of the Imagination! Yay!
Special thanks to Miss Maw, Lazukin, Leipetaco, Xiaowiriamu, LaCorpse, and SarcasmAppreciated for the sigs!
Amazing Monkey's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Amazing Monkey
<Member>
Rep: Memorable (59)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Lazukin » May 26, 2012 11:57am | Report
Alright, I will work on it tomorrow as I'm at a friend's house right now.

I make sigs, PM me if you want one :D (Thanks for the Nidalee sig, The_Nameless_Bard!)
Lazukin's Forum Avatar

Lazukin
<Member>
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Lazukin » May 26, 2012 11:59pm | Report
Finished, tell me if you'd like a different one, as I tried a technique that ended up going pretty far off track for this one, and didn't fit the text in too well.

Lazukin's Forum Avatar

Lazukin
<Member>
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Xiron » May 27, 2012 7:05am | Report
U'd love a sig with this picture! Well, I wont give you any details since I want you to decied whats best :3
But please make sure to write Xiron or AndroidPron on it. Thanks :)
Thanks to Serene Grace!

Xiron's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Xiron
<Editor>
Rep: Established (112)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Amazing Monkey » May 27, 2012 11:58am | Report
Already thanked you in the message, but just I'd leave a post here so you don't look bad lol.

Thanks for the sig, the text is fine!

(+1 Rep =3)

If you felt I contributed and stuff, can I have a (+1 Rep =3)?
Need a sig? Come get one for at Amazing Monkey's Community Sig Shop!
View my Wukong Guide- Great Sage Equal to Heaven, Shyvana Guide- Justice Under Dragon's Wings, or NEW Lulu Guide- Whimsical Wonders of the Imagination! Yay!
Special thanks to Miss Maw, Lazukin, Leipetaco, Xiaowiriamu, LaCorpse, and SarcasmAppreciated for the sigs!
Amazing Monkey's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Amazing Monkey
<Member>
Rep: Memorable (59)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Lazukin » May 27, 2012 1:12pm | Report
Xiron wrote:

U'd love a sig with this picture! Well, I wont give you any details since I want you to decied whats best :3
But please make sure to write Xiron or AndroidPron on it. Thanks :)

All done! Tell me if you'd like any changes, and I'll make them as soon as possible.

Lazukin's Forum Avatar

Lazukin
<Member>
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Lazukin » May 30, 2012 4:16pm | Report
Bumping back to top :O

Lazukin's Forum Avatar

Lazukin
<Member>
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Lazukin » May 31, 2012 11:36pm | Report
Hmm, bumping again :/

Lazukin's Forum Avatar

Lazukin
<Member>
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Lazukin » June 6, 2012 12:06am | Report
Bump T_T

Lazukin's Forum Avatar

Lazukin
<Member>
Blog   |   Profile

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!