Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

My first signature,some construct critism

Creator: ZoMbIeMaStOr August 30, 2011 1:07pm
1 2
bladeJr
<Member>
bladeJr's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 31, 2011 7:29am | Report
hi , here are some good advice (very important ones) :

-render! use just one render (if you have stock then choose one character wich will be the focal)
-light! you always need an lightspot - search for tutorials about how to make
-text! at the beggining stop using text`s (it ruins your signature if you don`t know where / how to put it)

explanation .

focal = the spot / character around wich you construct everything .

xD this are basics ! hope this will be useful for all of you :D
ZoMbIeMaStOr
<Member>
ZoMbIeMaStOr's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 31, 2011 8:18am | Report
thanks guys im working on a 2nd one with some new improve technique's and ty from alexanpt for the website.
Alexanpt
<Editor>
Alexanpt's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 31, 2011 9:02am | Report

thanks guys im working on a 2nd one with some new improve technique's and ty from alexanpt for the website.

I hope you become a good sig creator. :)
That's a good site to start with dude. Ttebayo! ^ ^

Animes keep me on-going!
RamenL
<Member>
RamenL's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 31, 2011 12:19pm | Report
bladeJr wrote:

hi , here are some good advice (very important ones) :

-render! use just one render (if you have stock then choose one character wich will be the focal)
-light! you always need an lightspot - search for tutorials about how to make
-text! at the beggining stop using text`s (it ruins your signature if you don`t know where / how to put it)

explanation .

focal = the spot / character around wich you construct everything .

xD this are basics ! hope this will be useful for all of you :D

^^
I agree with most of wat he said, except 3 things, you dont ALWAYS need a light spot, and you can make GREAT sigs with multiple renders, For Example, another example is MY PRO GIRLS, IF I COULD MEET THEM I WOULD FIGHT WITH THEM IN DA BED (Click) <3 Lastly, he said not to use text, you cant learn it, if you dont do it.. So idk what hes thinking lol

Anyway I think you should check out my tutorials, hope they help.. pst.. can you hear me? SHHHHH.. I even got a text one *winkz*. Anyway I put the tuts in my sig in a special order, I suggest following them in order twice rawr!

The first three are sig tuts to teach you some random tricks on making a sig, the last four are stuff to teach you the basics.. So IF you end up not liking the first 3 as they are kind of advanced, still check out the last 4!

You really need to work on your text, blending, and depth for the most part, dont use blending options(I use it myself on most my sigs to put texture/lighting in text at a low opacity, look at my sigs closely.) (shadow from text) (glow from border, I myself did do that to two sigs I had made, but I made over 500, part of the learning process) I would suggest using only white/black solid borders. :D

If you have any questions just ask.. :D
ZoMbIeMaStOr
<Member>
ZoMbIeMaStOr's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 31, 2011 7:06pm | Report
woah ok im looking at a lot of tuts atm so ill cheack yours soon.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide